Chapter 7

AN// so I'm in the Philippines rn at the store and we got this wifi thing that give us wifi for like two weeks so hopefully I'll be updating. Most of the time I'm with my family so I don't know when I'll be able to update or write so yea :)).

[ Time Skip; 1 week later and some days (it's a Monday) ]

I feel a lot better from the whole ankle thing. I've actually been healing pretty quickly. Right now I can walk without crutches but I still need the brace.

Oh and since the whole Jack thing I have to talked to him. I've talked to Kurt but according to him I act like I'm mute.

Right now I'm in math. Ew. Math. Numbers. Equations.

Ew.

Anyways it's like halfway through class and the teacher gave us this problem.

Y-5x+(-3)=9x-3(-9x+4)

Why do they expect me to know this. I'M NOT THIS SMART.

"Okay class I've given you 10 minutes to work on this does anyone have an answer?"

No one raises their hand "Well obviously not." I mutter to myself but apparently not quiet enough the teacher still hear me.

"Louise do YOU have the answer?" She asks.

"Did I raise my hand?" I ask. As you can see I'm not in a good mood so fuck off.bur then again maybe it's just you that's ruining the mood because obviously most of us don't want to be here. So take your little ass and walk out right now.

I obviously didn't say that. Well all of that. I did ask if I raised my hand.

"Louise if you keep that act up you'll be raising your hand asking what time it is in detention." She snaps back and some of the class laughs. I look over at Kurt and he has the I-swear-if-you-get-a-detention-I'm-not-getting-one-for-you. And I give back the but-your-my-best-friend. Then he gives back the then-you-understand-why-I-don't-want-a-detention. And just as I'm about to give him the nope look someone interrupts us.

"Kurt, Louise detention see me after school."

I look over at Kurt and he slams his head on the desk.

Ha I win.

[ Time Skip; Lunch cuz Rena really wants Ramen T^T (( or jollibee)) ]

"Louise why'd you get me a detention? I swear if ur in a bad mood again because of what happened when u we're going to sleep over I'm going to harass you until I find out why."

I kinda stare at him for a couple of minutes. "Maybe."

Suddenly he grabs my arm and drags me across the lunch room into the hallways and into a janitors closet.

"Spill. Now."

"Hey look at this neat windex." I say grabbing a random spray bottle off the rack.

"That's bug spray."

"Hey look at this neat bug-"

"SPILL!"

"YOUR BROTHER JACKSON KISSED ME TWICE AND LOGAN WONT LEAVE ME ALONE EVEN THOUGH NOW HE IS BUT THAT MAY BE BECAUSE IM GROUNDED AND I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY UNTIL MY ANKLE IS COMPLETELY HEALED!" I scream.

"MY BROTHER KISSED YOU?!"

"YES!"

"WHAT THE HELL WHY?"

"IF I KNEW I WOULD KNOW AND NOT BE CONFUSED ABOUT LIFE."

"Okay look." I hear a random voice from the corner. Me and Kurt look at each other shocked and little scared. "My brothers an idiot I know that. And if you just need help you could've asked."

Next thing I know the lights are turned on and a girl with brown hair glasses and is wearing a gray and dark blue vans sweatshirt and leggings is standing in front of us.

"Hello, the name is Teddy Bush and stalking would be my game."

AN// Yes I added myself but that's okay :))

"Bush? Wait are you Logan's brother?" I ask her she looks nothing like him.

"Sadly, yes. You would be Louise Belcher, you have two siblings Tina and Gene your parents run a local burger restaurant and apparently Jackson is hooking up with you and my idiot brother is bothering you also sorry for that."

"Why is stalking your game?" Kurt asks.

"Well Kurt Thompson who's parents are very rich, as you can see I eat lunch in the janitors closet, which you rudely interrupted anyways as you can see I don't have friends so I'll just sit there and over hear people's conservations. It's honestly not that hard. So I've picked the skill up, and at this point I don't call it stalking it's just knowing a lot about people. Stalkings just a simple way to put it."

"I like you already Ted." I say putting my arm around her. "Well besides the whole Logan thing."

"That is very understandable." She agrees with me.

"Now let's talk about what you can do for me." I smirk as I walk out of the janitors closet with her.

"Guys wait up!" I hear Kurt behind us as I tell her the plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was short but that's okay. I actually wrote all of this while at the mall. I feel like a mute litteraly all I do is stand there and do nothing. I don't understand anything so I have free time on my hand. Apparently I'm going zip lining soon though which will be fun but while waiting guess who's gonna be standing there listening to her random music aka FOB, Green Day, P!ATD, Hollywood Undead, Eminem, Melanie and more...

Ding ding ding

You guessed right that would be me Rena. Honestly I wouldn't mind if anyone who reads this messages me, I don't know if I'll reply I'm at 20% but eventually I'll reply.

Do you know how hard it is to do snapchat streak?

But I'm out peace have a good night/morning/afternoon/evening!