Ë i g h t

Harry's POV

Opening my green , emerald eyes , I rub them roughly as the moments of last night take over my mind . Yawning dreadfully from the loss of sleep , I take the envelope from the floor .

Shaking my head , I try to block out the irritating , negative thoughts about Hazel using Niall . I mean, it is possible.

But overall , I don't think she would do a thing such as that . I know that I've only known her , for a few days but I feel she's way too innocent for something so , devious .

Jogging down the hall to Liam's room , I crack the door open , peeking in eyeing him on his bed comforter . " Psst .. " I whisper.

Fully making my way into the grey colored room , I shake his arm , hearing grumpy groans escape from his mouth . " Liam , you need to see this . It's about Hazel .. " I demand. Quickly he has strength and leans up onto his headboard. " What is it? " He asks dreadfully. Pulling the envelope out from the behind of my back , I reach my hand out towards him .

     " How-h-how did you get this? " He asks unaware.

" It was at the door . " I explain.

Watching him sigh and run his hand over his head , he stands , and logs in his computer . I stay a few inches behind him eyeing as he does his weird computer , technology stuff . " What's her last name Haz? " He asks as I shrug with no answer . " Well , I guess that can wait later but from now on , search for hints .." He instructs. Leaving Liam's room , I shut the door on my way out. Maybe we're taking this way too far ..I thought.

This is ridiculous. What if she really is just a normal- not normal ; normal is boring. What if she is really a phenomenal young college student just trying to find her way through life and process it all? I mean , that's what I thought when she walked through the front doors for the first time.

Now this is all just going to be an awkward position because Liam and I think we know things about this gorgeous girl but in all faith , I doubt it's all true. How do I act around her now? Myself? In all honesty , that's kind of hard to since last night there were pictures mailed to this flat , and the pictures were surprisingly of the guys and I. And basically Hazel.

I just hope none of this turns out into a fantasy, spiritual , heartbreak , ...tragic ? It could not get any worse than that. Niall and Hazel already seem happily in love, and here I am feeling lovey dovey for her, and while all of this happens, Liam is just being the geek he is and non stop trying to figure out who the hell this girl is.

Traveling through the kitchen , of course I see Niall desperately doing his search on food in the refrigerator. "Hungry?" I ask my dimples showing.

" Starving .." He pretends to act like a little boy sick and cannot attend school. Shaking my head , I sit down on a stool that is connected to the designed stoned island. " ..mate you alright there?"

    I nod drastically smoothing my hair back with my large hand. " Can I -" I stutter . " Can I ask you about Hazel? Please?" I say as in a scared little girl voice . After her name comes out of my mouth, Niall's blue sea eyes shot up to mine.

" What about her? " He sits across from me at the island cross armed.

      " I-..you cannot tell her that I have these. -"
I say. " And you may not throw these out or do anything. Just stay quiet. "