Two.

I pulled up outside of a big mansion like house and got out. I walked on the porch and rang the door bell. The door swung open and I was greeted by a lady with a beautiful smile. "Hi I'm Mrs. Johnson who are you?" Mrs. Johnson asked. "I'm Gabrielle and I'm here to work on a project with Vincent." I said. "Of course you are he is upstairs in his room." She said. "Ok." I said. "Its the the last door on the right." She said. I nodded and walked in.

I got to Vincent's room door and knocked on it. I didn't get an answer so I knocked again. No answer so I opened the door. A shirtless Vincent was laying on his bed with his earbuds in. I walked in and waved my arms. He took his ear buds out and smirked. "Hey Gabby." He said. "You need a shirt." I said. "Uh I don't think so." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because when you have this amazing body you don't need a shirt." He said.

"Your girlfriend would be very mad if she walked in." I said. "No she wouldn't." He said. "Oh really do I need to call her?" I asked pulling my phone out. "No! I'll put a shirt on." He said. "Good." I said. He walked to his closet and put on a black crown the empire shirt. "I love that band." I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing let's get to work." I said then sat at his desk.

"Based on what you want your career to be how would that effect your community?" I asked.

"It wouldn't because football players don't hurt anything." He said.

"Wow you're dumb." I said.

"Am not!" He said.

"Are too!" I said.

"Am not!" He said.

"Next question!" I said.

"If you could become apart of the government which branch would you choose and why?" I asked.

"Executive branch because that's the president and vice president." He said.

"Oh course." I said.

The door opened and his mom walked in with a tray. "I made snacks for you and your girlfriend." She said. "Mom she's not my girlfriend." Vincent said. "He's dating my best friend." I said. "Yeah her name is Alex." He said. "Well I doubt she's any prettier than Gabrielle." She said. "Ten times prettier." I said.

She sat the tray down and smiled. "If you need anything I'll be downstairs." She said. We nodded then she walked out. "She's so embarrassing." Vincent said. "I like her." I said. He rolled his eyes and handed me a sandwich. I took a bite and handed him the paper. "Your turn to write." I said. He groaned and took the paper.
***

"See we got a lot done today." I said gathering my things. "We did." He said standing up. "I should get going." I said. "I'll walk you out." He said. "You don't ha-" I started to say. "No I insist." He said. I walked out and he followed. We walked downstairs and I said goodbye to his mom.

I walked out of his house and saw Alex's car. "There's your queen." I said. "So next time we work at your house." He said and I laughed. "That can happen." I said. "Great but good thing Arianna wasn't here." He said. "Hey there is nothing wrong with Arianna." I said. "You say that now Gabby." He said. "Hey guys." Alex said. "Hey Alex." We said in unison.

"How was the project?" She asked. "Great actually but we still have a lot to do." He said. "Oh ok well I hope it isn't to much." She said. "I'm gonna go." I said. "Bye." Alex said. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "See ya." I said. I walked off the porch and got in my car. I started it up and drove off. Why is Alex acting so weird? Maybe she's jealous.....

I pulled up at my house and got out. I walked inside and headed upstairs. "Gabby!" Devin yelled. "What devin." I said. "Alex was here looking for you." He said. "Oh ok." I said. "And I heard that you're going to the party and not to the game." He said. "Ok and." I said. "That's not fair." He said. "If I go to the game will you shut up and leave me alone?" I asked. "Yes." He said. "Then I'll come." I said. "Thanks sis." He said then walked into his room.

I walked into my room and sat at my desk. I opened my laptop and decided to get a head start on my essay. Romeo is such a gentleman. I would die if I had someone like that in my life. I would probably be the cheesiest girlfriend ever but he'll like it. Stop fantasizing about that and focus. I get up and turn on my lamp then sat down.

I was halfway done with the first page when my mom called me down for dinner. I stopped typing and walked downstairs. I sat at the table and started eating. "So Gabby have you thought about volunteering at the daycare center?" My mom asked. "Yes and I actually want to do it." I said. "Great you start Saturday." She said. "Ok can't wait." I said.

"Have you spoken to your father?" She asked. "Nope he's probably all over some twenty one year old gold digger." Devin said. "Devin don't talk about him like that." I said. My mom and dad divorced last year and Devin and I stay with him during the holidays and half of the summer. My mom is holding up great but I can tell that sometimes she gets lonely.

I finished eating and grabbed my utensils. "Gabby its your turn to do the dishes." Devin said. "I did them last night." I said. "She's right Devin its your turn." Mom said. "Ha!" I said then walked into the kitchen. I put my things in the sink and walked back into the dining room. "Night mom." I said then hugged her.

"Night Gabby." She said then kissed my cheek. "Night dweeb." I said. "Night geek." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I walked into my bathroom and got in the shower. I washed up and washed my hair. I got out and grabbed the towel. I walked into my room and put on my undergarments. I put on my spongebob pajamas and laid down. I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.
***

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. "This better be good." I said. "Gabby can I come over?" Alex asked. "Of course I'll come open the door." I said. "Ok thanks." She said. I got up and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and saw Alex. She looked like she's been crying for hours.

She walked in and we walked upstairs. We got to my room and sat down. "What happened?" I asked. "Another argument." She said. "About?" I asked. "You." She said. "Why?" I asked. "I thought that something was going on between you two." She said. "You know I would never." I said.

"I'm so dumb."

"No you're not."

"I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Look you guys are gonna be all over each other tomorrow." I said. "I doubt it." She said. "You doubt it every time now shut up and go to sleep." I said. She laughed and we laid down and fell asleep.