Seven.

"What is it?" Alex asked. "I think your tattoo is cool." I said. "I knew you'd like it!" She squealed. "Whatever." I said. "I gotta go its time for my date." She said. "Bye have fun." I said then hung up. I pulled the cover back over me and fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and sat down. "Good morning mom." I said. "Good morning Gabrielle." She said. I started eating and Devin walked downstairs. "Morning women." He said. "Good morning." My mom and I said. He sat down and started eating. "Your father will be here sometime today so make sure your rooms are clean and I have to work." She said. "Okay." We said. She kissed our heads then walked out.

"Why does he have to come?" Devin asked. "Maybe he's gonna win back mom." I said. "So he can cheat on her again no way." He said. "Well he probably came to go to the semifinals." I said. "That isn't until next Friday." He said. "Well I don't know then." I said. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. I walked upstairs and got in the shower.

I washed up and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped the towel around me. I got my room and put on a light blue bra and matching panties. I put on black cropped hoodie and black high waisted jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and my phone rang.

"Hello." I said. "You're supposed to be my best friend!" Alex yelled. "Woah calm down what are you talking about?" I asked. "You kissed my boyfriend!" She yelled. Ohh man how did she find out. Vincent had to tell her.

"First off it was a mistake and second how did you find out?" I asked. "I saw the text messages." She snapped. "Look I'm sorry." I said. "No you were mad because you liked Vincent but he didn't like you." She snapped. "That was never the case!" I snapped. "Yeah right!" She yelled. "If you really think I would do something like that to you on purpose than you can go find a new best friend." I snapped. "Maybe I will." She snapped then hung up.

I threw my phone on the bed and walked downstairs. Someone knocked on the door and I answered. "Hey partner." Vincent said. "Hey Vincent." I said. He walked in and we walked upstairs. We got to my room and I shut the door.

"Did you that she found out?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "We gotta stop." I said. "Right." He said. "You agree?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Good." I said. I sat down at my desk and grabbed my laptop. "So we should start typing." I said and he nodded.
°°°°°

"Babe what kind of pizza do you want?" Vincent asked. "Hawiian." I said not realizing he called me babe. He nodded and finished talking. I finished typing and saved the writing. I closed my laptop and sat on the bed. Vincent walked over and sat beside me. "Gabby there's something I have to get off of my chest." He said. "What is it?" I asked.

"I like you, I have since last year." He said. "I like you too." I said. "I like like you Gabby." He said. I gaped and he smirked. "I feel the same way." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He looked at me and I kissed him. He kissed back and grabbed my waist. He pulled me onto his lap and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Gabby did you order pizza?" Devin asked. "Yeah." I said pulling away from Vincent. I climbed off of his lap and walked downstairs. "A large Hawaiian pizza?" The delivery boy asked. I nodded and handed him the money. He handed me the pizza and walked away. I shut the door and walked upstairs. I got to my room and shut the door. I sat the pizza down and we started eating.

"Gabby." Vincent said. "Hmm." I replied. "Can we um go out to see a movie and get dinner?" He asked. "I'd like that." I said. "How does Friday at eight sound?" He asked. "Good but aren't you still with Alex?" I asked. "Shoot I forgot." He said. "Its fine." I said. "No I really wanna take you out." He said. "We can go out as friends." I said. "Yeah I can invite Logan and Arianna." He said. "Sounds like we have a plan." I said. He smirked and nodded.

We finished eating and threw the pizza box away. "So what now?" I asked. "I've got a few things in mind." He said then winked. "No you nasty." I said. He chuckled and pulled me back onto his lap. "You're so beautiful." He said and my cheeks started to heat up. "Awe you're blushing." He said then kissed my cheek. I smiled and his phone rang. "Hello." He said answering it. I laid my head on his shoulder and he started rubbing my back.

"Can you wait?" He asked. I already know he's talking to Alex. "I'm busy." He said. "Working on the project I told you." He said. "Whatever Alex." He said then hung up. "You gotta go don't you?" I asked. "Alex is being needy." He said. "Oh." I said. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed me and I got off of his lap. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. We walked to the door and I opened it. "See ya." I said. "See ya." He said then kissed my cheek. I smiled and he left.

I shut the door and turned around. "Kissing your best friend's boyfriend, nice!" Devin said. "Shut up." I said. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Someone rang the door bell and I stood up. I walked to the door and opened it. "Daddy's home!" My dad said. "Dad hi." I said. "H.ey Gabrielle." He said hugging me. "Who is this?" I asked pointing to the girl in a short, tight dress. "This is Heather my friend." He said. "I'm his girlfriend." She said popping her gum.

"Devin!" I yelled. "What geek?" He asked walking up. "Look who's here." I said. I stepped aside and he saw my dad. "Hey Devin." He said. "Dad." Devin said. "This is my girlfriend Heather." He said. "Hi Heather." He said. "How old is this one?" He asked. "I'm twenty five." She said. "Wow dad and you're thirty eight." He said. "How old is mom Gabby?" He asked. "Thirty two." I said. "Dad you just like them young and tender don't you?" He asked.

"Where is your mother?" Heather asked. "At work." I said. "She let two seventeen year olds stay home alone." She said. "We're responsible, Heather isn't it nap time for you?" Devin asked. "I'll be in the car, I can't stand bratty kids." She said then stormed off. "I'll be back at eight to take everyone out for dinner." He said. "Can't wait." Devin said sarcastically. "See ya later dad." I said. He waved and left. I am not looking forward to this.