Twenty-Eight

I woke up with Louis wrapped around me. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. Vincent was in there. "Morning." He said. "Morning." I said. He looked at me and I looked at him. "Is there something on me?" I asked. "Oh no." He said the brushed past me. I grabbed a bowl and started making cereal. I sat down and started eating. People came downstairs and made food. Louis came down, made food then sat next to me.

"Louis we're playing football after breakfast on the beach, want to play?" Taylor asked. "Sure." He said. "Cool so its Taylor, me and Louis against Vincent, Blake and Jim." Devin said. "You guys are going down." Jim said. "Bet." Taylor said.

After breakfast everyone took a shower then put on their bathing suits. I got a towel and sat down. The boys started playing and the girls watched them. They were having fun but there was tension between Louis and Vincent. Taylor threw the ball and Devin caught it. I clapped for him and he smiled at me. "Hey Gabby." Meghan said. "Sup Meghan." I smiled. "Does Blake have a girlfriend?" She asked. "Um no, why?" I replied. "Just asking." She shrugged. "You have a crush on Blake." I gasped. "What no." She said as her cheeks turned as red as a cherry tomato.

"Oh my, you do! I'm telling him!" I squealed. "No! Please don't." She pouted. "Why not?" I sighed. "Because, he may not like me." She said. "You gotta find out." I said. "I'll talk to him." She said and I squealed. "Guys!" My aunt Claire yelled. "Yes!" I replied. "Put clothes on we're going to go ride the ATVs." She said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and went in the house.

I went into my room and changed into a black bra and matching panties. I put on a black batman crop top and high waisted shorts. I slipped on my vans and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked downstairs and hopped on the couch. Leah sat beside me and smiled.

"I'm glad we're spending time together." She said. "I am too, we haven't seen each other in forever." I said. "I know right." I smiled. "Leah come help me!" Paula yelled. "I'll be back." She said. I nodded then she walked away. Louis walked downstairs and I looked at him. He was wearing a superman shirt and jeans. "I just love how you copy my outfit." He chuckled sitting next to me. "I was dressed first." I said rolling my eyes. "Doesn't matter." He said.

"Whatever Louis, batman will forever be my husband." I chuckled. "We'll see who's gonna purpose to you." He smirked. "Oh so you're planning on marrying me?" I asked. "I might be." He said. Oh snap. "Guys its time to go." Alex said. We stood up and I grabbed Louis' hand. Everyone walked out and got in the van. I put my head on Louis' shoulder and took a picture of us.

"What was that for?" He asked. "Memories." I smiled. "Gabby used to pick her nose and eat it." Devin laughed. "You used play with your poop while it was still in the toilet." I smiled. "Ew!" Leah laughed. "I did not!" He said. "Mom has the video." I laughed. "Mr. Poop player." Blake laughed.

We pulled up at this place with ATVs and got out. As soon as we got to our parents I could feel the tension. I wonder who its between though. "Okay everyone please don't kill yourselves or each other everyone will get a joy ride then we'll race." She said. Everyone nodded and we got on ATVs. We started driving and honestly it was fun. The wind blowing through my hair. "This isn't a photoshoot." Vincent laughed. "Shut up." I said and drove past him. 

-----

After we rode the ATVs we went to an Italian restaurant for lunch. We sat down and everyone engaged in their own conversations. Now its clear the tension is between my parents but why? "Gabrielle." Alex said. "Alexandria." I replied. "What drink do you want?" She asked. "Tea." I said and she nodded. I looked at Louis and saw him texting someone. "Who ya textin?" I asked. "A friend from my hometown." He said. "Oh." I said. He locked his phone and looked at me.

"You're really into me aren't you?" He asked. "Can I lie." I said. His facial expression changed. "I'm kidding, of course I'm into you hun." I smiled. "Yay!" He said. I think he may be my missing piece. The apple to my eye, the bee to my honey, the icing to my filling, the key to my lock. "Do I have a hickey or something?" He asked touching his neck. "No I'm just admiring your face." I said. He laughed and the waitress gave us our drinks. She took food orders then left.

"You know Gabby, I know everything about you." He said. "No you don't." I said. "Your favorite color is mint green, your favorite food is spaghetti, biggest fear clowns and demons, shall I continue?" He said. "No you proved a point." I smiled. "Louis you know you could do a lot better." Arianna said. "Who's better than her?" He asked.

"Everyone." She said. "I doubt it the only person better than her is her mom because she created her and I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk trash about my girlfriend and focus on your life." He said. "Snap." Paula said. She glared at him the looked at me. I just smirked. "Well who's ready for the shooting stars tonight?" Devin asked. "I am." I smiled. "Me  too." My mom said. "Its gonna be marvelous." Louis' mom said. 

The conversations resumed. "Thanks for that." I said to Louis. "I'm your boyfriend it's my job." He said cupping my cheek. I smiled then the waitress brought back our food and we started eating. I think I love Louis.....