Chapter 11

∞Ariel's P.O.V.∞

"What do you mean you don't know who you are?" I question the guy in front of us.

"This guy's a freak, let's just go" Gray says, taking Aldianna's hand and leading us away, though Aldianna pulls away from him, stepping closer to the guy.

"We can't just leave him, let's bring him back" Aldianna grins.

"Aldianna, heaven isn't like earth. Heaven is filled with beautiful people, inside and out, but earth is different" I sigh.

"What she's trying to say is this guy is weird, now come on" Natsu tugs on our arms.

"I'm not leaving without him" Aldianna crosses her arms.

"Fine then I guess we're leaving without you" I roll my eyes.

"Dude she's your guardian angel" Gray looks at me funny. Aldianna looks at me pouting.

"If we left him, wouldn't it make you bad?" Aldianna questions. That struck a nerve. I've always considered joining a dark guild, though I'd never tell anyone. Not even Cora. Speaking of Cora:

"I'm hungry and I want to go home, he'll come with us, no time to spare" Cora gets grumpy when she's hungry.

"Fine, come" I sigh at the stranger. He looked frightened.

"Do you remember your name?" Natsu asks him. He shakes his head no. Happy fishes around in his small backpack until he pulls out a lime.

"I packed this just incase, but you can have it" Happy smiles at him. The stranger takes off the peel and takes a bite of the lime, and his eyes light up. Natsu eyes him, jealous of the fact he has food, and Gray punches Natsu in the arm, so they go off fighting again

"This is the most amazing thing I've ever tasted in my life! Or is it the only thing I've tasted in my life..." He looks at the lime in amazement.

"It's settled, your name is Lime" I laugh. Aldianna laughs with me, both of us taking this as a joke.

"I love it! My new name is Lime!" Lime shouts. Natsu and Gray come back, looking at Lime with disgusted faces.

"That's a stupid name" Gray chuckles.

"Almost as stupid as your face! Right Happy?" Natsu grins.

"Aye sir!" Happy chimes. (In with a haven't you people ever heard of)

"Shut it before I kill both of you" Gray snarls at them. Natsu was about to fight back but I put my hand over my mouth, silencing him.

"So, any magic?" I ask Lime.

"Nope" He shrugs.

"You can work there, serving people and stuff, like Mira" Aldianna smiles.

"Sounds good to me" Lime agrees with Aldianna.

"Fine you can come, but I'm watching you" Natsu stares Lime down.

"Chill, he lost his memory" Gray rolls his eyes at Natsu.

"CHILL, GET IT HE USES ICE MAGIC HAHA!" Aldianna laugh at her own joke. We all just stare at her.

"Now c'mon, let's get a move on" Cora whines.

>>Time skip brought to you by Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin<<