Chapter 18

♢Hale's P.O.V♢

"You know I think you look sexy in that dress." I giggled at Gajeel.

"It's cutting off my circulation." He grumbled, "How do you wear this stuff?"

"I'm about 7 sizes small then you." I laughed, sipping my drink.

"Aldianna, why don't you have any other dresses?" Gray complained.

"Because pink is my favorite colour!" ((Fucking Canadian spelling of colour))

"This is the tightest dress I've ever seen." Natsu squirmed uncomfortably.

"It looks fine." Ariel laughed, "It makes your boobs like great."

"I DON'T HAVE BOOBS!" He yelled, jumping up from his seat.

We all burst out laughing as Natsu tries to change but realizes Ariel is wearing his clothing. I doubled over in laughter at his upset reaction. The girls were all in baggy, some what comfy clothing. The guys? The dress are ready to split at the seam. Gray looks so awkward in the pink fluffy dress Aldianna made him wear. I think he looks perfectly fine, the dress was actually pretty decent.

"Didn't Lucy say something about a dance tomorrow here at the guild?" Gray pointed out.

"And something about dates?" Ariel continued.

"OOOH! I've never been to a dance before!" Aldianna giggled, "Can we go, can we go, can we go!?"

"Sure. Why the hell not." I laughed.

♢Time skip brought to you by Heathens fucking music video♢

"Do my boobs look pushed up in this dress?" Ariel asked me.

"Isn't that a good thing? You know, for girls to make themselves look good. Or am I misunderstanding a lot?" Aldianna asked, doing my hair.

"Well technically yes, but I gave up on those standards." Ariel laughed, "I think Hale did too."

"I didn't even know what the style was! But to be fair, we're all pretty small compared to some of the girls in the guild." I sighed, readjusting my tight dress.

"Ally? Can't you make our boobs bigger?" Ariel asked.

"No that's not my power. Virtue can but I doubt she will." Aldianna sighed.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Getting ready at Lucy's place. I don't even know anymore. God wants to restabalize her from her drunken stages. But she was a lot nicer when she was insane." Aldianna sighed, finishing my ginger hair.

"Ready?" Ariel smiled.

I nodded and stood, "Let's own this bitch."

♢A time skip brought to you by Hope needing to learn how to take a fuking (yes, fuking) joke♢

I opened the door to the guild and there was music playing. People were dancing, singing, and actually smiling. Master Makarov sat on the bar, nodding his head to the music. The three of us order a few drinks before we caught sight of two blondes. Lucy and Virtue.