Chapter 22

%|Ariel's P.O.V|%

//2 days after the beach day//

"Ariel?" I hear Hale call to me from the other room. Hale, Aldianna, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and I were all hanging out at our place. I was with the boys watching some action movie, and Aldianna and Hale ran off a few minutes ago.

They barge into the living room, with my most precious item.

My old teddy bear.

"What's this?" Hale smirks at me. I feel my face heat up as the boys laugh at me.

"Hale, I said if I showed you, that you weren't allowed to make fun of her!" Aldianna whines. I try to snatch Mr. Teddy from Hale but she pulls her arm away.

"Aw! You try to be so tough, but you're really just a softy at heart" Hale coo's.

"Hale! Leave her alone!" Aldianna lectures.

"Give him back" I pout at Hale but she just giggles at me.

"Nope!" She runs off with him. I hear the front door slam, signifying that she's left the house with Mr. Teddy. I would chase her but my chest was still hurting from, well, being shot. Ya feel me?

"Ally! I trusted you! You said you wouldn't tell anyone" I yell at Aldianna.

"It was just so cute I had to tell her" Aldianna says. "I'm sorry"

"Here, I'll hunt her down and set her on fire" Natsu shrugs, walking away from us to the front door. Gray grabs him by the back of his scarf.

"You can't do that! Gajeel would kill you" Gray states the obvious.

"So what if I'd kill you?" Gajeel says, standing up in an intimidating stance beside the idiots.

"I just wanted to help out my gir- um my friend" Natsu says.

"You were gonna say girlfriend" Gray laugh. Natsu blushes.

"No I wasn't! Wanna fight, stripper" Natsu yells.

"Ally, will you come help me get Mr. Teddy back" I plead.

"Alright, we'll fly over and find her" Ally says. We walk outside and she grabs me by the shoulders, listing me up off the ground. We flew pretty slow so she didn't hurt the gunshot wound.

We look around for Hale for a while until we get bored and just end up getting ice cream together.

"Ya know, that bear is the last thing Killian gave me" I tell Aldianna. I got mint chocolate chip ice cream and Ally got chocolate.

"A dragon gave you a stuffed animal" Aldianna's eyes widen. I laugh.

//a time skip brought to you by shrek//

We get back home, and walk through the door, seeing that Hale, Gray, Gajeel, and Natsu were here. Hale looked very grumpy, and Gajeel was laughing at her. Aldianna runs over to Gray, laughing, and hugs him.

"What was that for?" Gray asks her.

"I just like giving hugs" Ally shrugs. Natsu walks by me, and pulls on my hand, so I follow him. He leads me to Aldianna and i's bedroom, and shuts the door. He grabs Mr. Teddy from of my bed and hands him to me.