Chapter 20

₩Aldianna's P.O.V₩

"Who died?!" I gasp as I see all of the guild at someone's funeral, they all just stare at me

"Y-you did.." Mira stutters

"I know." I say giving a smile "But I'm baaack!"

They all just look at me shocked. I roll my eyes and walk towards Gray, giving him a big hug. He slowly wraps his arms around my small torso, being careful of my wings and buries his face in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...I got you killed." He sniffles in my shoulder

"Hun, no you didn't." I say softly rubbing his back "Shhhhh"

"Is this real?" Hale says as I nod my head "Aldianna you w-were DEAD!"

"A-are you a zombie?!" Ariel says "Is this the start of the apocalypse?!"

"Ariel!! You can't just say that!" Lucy scolds

"A-are you a zombie????" Natsu says "please don't eat me!"

"Oh Ariel," I start "I'm not a zombie, no this isn't the start of the 'apocalypse' and why have you always been so....fascinated in zombies?"

Ariel walks towards me and gives me a hug, too. I give both of my two favorite people giant hugs and soon the whole guild joins in. The whole crying moment turned into a laughing moment. Every pulls back from me some grinning, some crying tears of joy and others laughing.

"How long was I dead?" I ask

"2 weeks, 1 day, 4 hours." Gray responds

"You could've just said 2 weeks." Natsu says

"Before you two start fighting, I say we go inside and celebrate!" Gramps cheers

"YEAH!!" I guild yells as they walk into the guild

I walk in the guild smiling as Ariel and Hale walk beside me.

"We've missed you." Hale says "Ariel would cry herself to sleep, most nights."

"Hale!" Ariel yells "Don't say that In public!!"

"Aw, Ariel." I say pinching her cheeks "Who knew that you could be so cute!"

"Shut up!" Ariel laughs shoving my hands away from her face "Anyways, have you heard what's happened with Gray?"

"No what?" I ask frantically

"He's been hearing this voice." Hale starts "He says its 'God' or something."

"Really? What'd it say?" I ask

"He told us that the voice was saying stuff like 'it's not her time', stuff like that." Ariel explains

"That's weird because before I came back, God had talked to me." I say truthfully "God gave me an option to go back to earth, but be mortal, or stay up in heaven and be immortal. Did God really talk to Gray?"

"That's what he claims, but he sounds pretty convincing." Hale shrugs "But you haven't heard the worst of it yet."

"What? Tell me, is he okay?" I ask, scared