Chapter Seven

"Niall, are you crying?!"

"No, of course not! I'm.. Sweating through my eyes."

I rolled my eyes and skipped to the next roller coaster ride. The other five trailed behind me, groaning and complaining.

"Can we please go buy something to drink? I'm getting dehydrated." Harry complained.

"One more ride, please!" I begged, my eyes resembling a puppy's.

"Stop giving me puppy dog eyes." Harry demanded, folding his arms.

I didn't move. I just continued to stare at him until he gave in.

"Fine! One more ride. One."

*5 rollercoaster rides later*

"You said one more rollercoaster! Its been like a million rides!" Louis complained.

"You're so whiney." Harry snapped, pushing the curls out of his face and sending him a glare.

"You should've already known that, idiot. You do live with me 99% of the time." Louis shot.

"Okay, okay. You've got me there." Harry said, putting his hands up in defeat. Louis smirked, crossing his arms and sitting on the ground.

"Do you guys really need food?" I asked in annoyance, eyeing the next ride.

"YES!" All five of them yelled, taking me aback slightly.

"Fine, but you all deserve to go to Weenie Hut Jr.'s." I insulted.

"What's Weenie Hut Jr.'s?" They all asked in sync. 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Seriously, what is Weenie Hut Jr.'s?" Liam asked.

"IT IS TIME FOR A MOVIE-CATION!" I announced.

"Did you steal that from Pitch Perfect?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. How would you know, Zayn?" I asked, raising both my eyebrows and smirking at him, my hands on my hips.

"Perrie loves that movie. She makes me watch it all the time." Zayn tried, although I could tell he was lying.

"Sure Zayn, whatever floats your spaceship."

---

"I think you belong in the place." The bouncer told Spongebob. He glanced over at the store that the bouncer pointed at.

'Weenie Hut Jr.'s?!" Spomgebob exclaimed.

"I TOLD YOU!" I yelled pointing at the screen and yelling, proving my point.

"Okay, lets watch something else." Harry said, standing up and walking to the television and scanning through the movies.

"We have a choice between comedy and horror." Harry said, pulling two movies out of each selection and setting them on the coffee table so everyone could see the choices. We all leaned forward, and saw the movie choices.

The Exorcism or  Pitch Perfect.

"I vote Pitch Perfect!" I yelled automatically, attempting to push the DVD off the coffee table. Everyone else saw my intetions and voted for The Exorcism.

"You guys! Its storming outiside and you want to watch a scary movie?!" I complained, folding my arms.

"Don't worry, I'll hold you if you get scared." Louis cooed, plopping himself down next to me and wrapping his arms around me tightly. 

"Who's going to protect me?" Harry asked, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Super Liam is on his way!" Liam annoucned, jumping up and tackling Harry to the ground, squeezing him tightly making him groan.

"Thanks Liam." Harry choked out, sqiurming in Liam's tight grip.

"You cute lovebirds!" Niall cooed, snapping a picture. 

"Thanks!" Liam laughed, putting his hand over Harry's cheek and then kissing his hand.

"Liam, I really thought you just kissed Harry, but then I saw your hand." I laughed, watching the movie ads go by.

Thunder roared as the opening of the movie started, causing me to jump already.

"Not a fan of horror films?" Louis whispered in my ear. I shook my head slowly.

"Neither am I. But if the lads found out, they would never let me live it down." Louis replied, causing me to chuckle softly. 

More thunder sounded outside, and the sound of rain was heard.

This wasgoing to be a long night.