Chapter Nine

"You bloody idiot!' I yelled, letting go of his hand and pointing to him.

"I'm the idiot? You wanted to go get food from a store at almost 5 o'clock in the morning!" Louis exclaimed.

"Well I wasn't the one who said 'Lets just sit here and eat. The bus won't leave us.'" I said, immitating Louis in my version of a low manly voice.

"That's not what I sound like." Louis mumbled, crossing his arms. 

"Well we might as well go back and get out of this rain." I said, turning and walking back towards the store.

"Wait!" Louis called out, running after me. 

"No!" I yelled, walking faster to the store. I sat on the bench and crossed my arms. "Hey genius, I don't suppose you brought your phone."

He sat down next to me, pushing his wet fringe off of his forehead. "No."

"I didn't think so." I sighed, taking my hair out of the ponytail it was in before.

"And I'm the genius." Louis scoffed.

"Be nice!" I exclaimed, punching his shoulder.

"You be nice." He said, bumping my shoulder with his.

"I am nice." I defended, bumping him back. 

It got quiet for a while, and I was trying to think of something. I thought for a moment, and then my lightbulb lit. I stood up and walked into the store. "Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your phone?" 

He turned around and looked at me. "Don't you have a cell phone?" 

"If I had one, would I be asking to borrow yours?" I shot. Okay, I didn't mean to be that harsh. 

"Sorry about her," Louis interrupted, pushing me aside, "I need to borrow your phone. The tour bus left us, and kind of need them to come back."

The cashier raised his eyebrows, looking over him. "Tour bus?"

Louis rolled his eyes, "Yes, tour bus. I'm touring with my band, One Direction. Biggest boyband on the planet? The X-Factor? Simon Cowell? Ringing a bell?" 

"You're in One Direction?" He scoffed, not believing Louis. I snorted loudly, covering my mouth with my hand. Be prepared to witness Louis Diva Tomlinson.

"Yes. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He said, pointing to himself. 

"You don't look like Louis Tomlinson." He said, crossing his arms. 

"Are you kidding? I don't-" He stuttered, then looked to me, "Do you hear that? I don't look like myself."

I laughed into my hand, trying to stay quiet. Louis turned back to the cashier. "Look. I. Am. Louis. Tomlinson." 

"Maybe I should quiz you." The guy said, rubbing his chin with his finger and thumb.

"You're joking, right?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows.

"This is the only way I'm going to know you really are Louis Tomlinson." He said.

"Fine, whatever. This should be easy." Louis shrugged, leaning his elbows onto the counter.

"Okay, first question. What exact time did One Direction go on stage last night to start their concert?' He quizzed. Louis' face went from confident to confused.

"What does that have to do with anything?!" Louis exclaimed, standing up straight.

"You would think he would know what time is band performed." The cashier said to me.