¶14¶

¶Raegan¶

I pack up some stuff for me and re'shaun to get away from New York. I'm moving in with Trey in France. He said his wife don't mind because she thinks I'm his cousin. "Come on baby boy"

"Noo"he said shaking his head. I sigh and pick him up. When I was holding him, he kept squirming in my arms. "Nooo, I twant daddy and mommy"

"I'm right here Shaun"I said facing him.

"Noo, mommy Pandora"I felt sad when he said that. He dont know that I'm his mommy. I sat in the car while the guys put my stuff in the trunk. Re'shaun was in his car seat crying his ass off. It was like finding Isaiah when that baby kept fighting and crying. It made me want to cry. Finally he gave up and fell asleep. We pull up to the jet where trey would be. He help me with re'shaun putting him in the jet.

"How are you"trey said looking at me.

"I'm fine"I said drinking my champagne.

"He does look like me"trey said.

"Yes, and I been telling you he's yours but you never took him in"

"Because my wife"--"we have a son too"

¶Pandora¶

I was in California in my old looking office. My co-workers was so happy that I came back from New York with omar and happy that I have a new family member. I told them it was a girl, thanks God. "so how is New York"Stephanie ask.

"It's nice"--"we lost Shaun tho"I frowned.

"She finally came for him huh"

"Yeah"

"Payton must of miss you"she said. I just remember about Charles and Payton.

"I got to ask you"--"who really is Payton father"