¶21¶

¶Pandora¶

I woke up from a crying sound in the corner. Omg, my lil girl is finally here. I tried getting up but my whole body was aching. "Odell"I tried to call him but I couldn't. My voice is out. What hell is going on.

"Your finally awake I see"a doctor came in. I look at him pointing at the water. "Oh, you need water"I nod my head fastly. He gave me the water and I drunk all of it without stopping for a breath.

"What is going on"I said. My voice didn't sound the same.

"Your fine, the baby is fine but we did a c section and took the baby out, your body didn't have enough fluid plus she didn't have enough fluids, but everything ok"I nod my head looking around.

"Where is she?"I said a bit scared.

"She ok, she's in the nursery getting healthy and clean"the doctor said.

"When can I see her"i said.

"In a few"he said.

"When is I'm release"I said.

"Till your healthy"he walk out the room. I look out the window to see the sun was just raising. What time is it? I look at the time to see it was 5:30 in the morning. I should get some sleep.

¶Raegan¶

"Trey can you change re'shaun diaper"I said getting piss from all the fucking crying and screaming.

"Rae, your right there, just change his diaper"he said on his computer.

"As a father, you should do this and help me out"I yelled. He sigh getting off his computer. He help me with re'shaun. Shaun stop crying then look at both of us. I pick him up but then he started crying again.

"I can't take this anymore, here you take him"I gave re'shaun to trey running upstairs. I open my bag full of pain killers and medicine. I took out my bag of coke and smile. This can relax me. I took out a dollar rolling it up. I laid down the coke in a line and sniff it up quickly. Trey doesn't know about me sniffing coke and doing drugs again. I mean it's help me stimulate my body and mind. As I was done, I put everything away and jogged downstairs. Trey was holding Shaun playing with his baby toys. I laid on the couch spread out looking at the TV. The cocaine relax me but I have to control it. Sometimes it makes me super hyper.

"Hey raegan I'm going to the store with re'shaun"trey grab his keys and Shaun diaper bag.

"Have fun"I said. Right when he left i called my suger daddy to come and give me another gram of cocaine.