Chapter 4.

Andre POV

I was just pulling out of the traps driveway and started heading over to Quaja house. I met Quaja when I was in the ninth grade and we started to hook up. She was a virgin when we first got together so I didn't have to worry about anything. I looked through all my music and debated before choosing an artist.

"August Alsina it is." I say to myself playing the ILTS remix. I was about a couple minutes away from Quaja house when the song changed to PMW by A$AP Rocky. I turned the car off as I pulled into Quaja driveway. I got out the car and walked up to her front door, then proceeded to knock.

"Hey." Quaja greeted pulling me into a hug. I walked in the house and looked her up and down, as I always did before we did anything.

Quaja was this brown skinned girl that I'd always seen around the halls. When we first started talking we were just cool, but we changed to beneficial friends. We hooked up once and that was all it took for her to be the only one I messed with.

Quaja grabbed my hand as we started to walk up the stairs to her bedroom. She sat down on the bed and began to take my pants and boxers off. She dropped her robe and I looked at her lingerie before smirking.

Quaja was the girl everybody thought was shy but it was a false accusation. She was comfortable around me and didn't care what people thought of her. I felt her lips wrap around me but I guess I wasn't really feeling it today. I reached into my back pocket to grab a condom and pulled it out in front of her.

"Open it." I said.

"Just pull out." She suggested and I shook my head. Even though  she's told me she's on birth control and my pull out game is strong I'm not about to risk it. She walked to the bathroom and I quickly slid it on. Right now wasn't the time for me to be having kids. I'm still in my prime and I'm not thinking about children. I can't even think to bring a child into this world with the life I'm living.

Quaja came out of the bathroom then climbed into the bed and crawled up my legs. I lined myself up with her and she began to slide down on top of me moaning. She threw her head back and sighed relievedly. I knew by now that she was use to my size.

<>

I got in my car and put my seatbelt on. I'm not trying to get a ticket today. Now a 9 minute drive doesn't seem long but when you've been smoking and just got some sex that was almost good you'd understand. I don't know what was up with Quaja cause usually she'd get me right but she was real off today. I shook my head and started driving home.

<>

I slowly pulled up in my driveway and opened my door, locking it back and heading upstairs to my room. I threw my keys on the dresser and took off all my clothes to jump in the shower. I got out and put some boxers on slipping into my bed turning my phone off. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

****

<> Pharaoh.