Chapter 6.

Andre POV

After the drop was over I went home and took a shower and was still feeling a little stresed out over the dream I had. I decided to hit up KOD and started to get dressed when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Raji.

"What's going on man?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm stressing a little." I admitted brushing out my waves.

"I feel you. Them dudes from Ohio still on games so I'm trying to knock them off." He said and I nodded silently.

"I feel you man, but I'm about to slide through KOD." I said putting on my black and white Breds.

"When?" He asked.

"In about an hour or two." I said.

"Alright, I'll meet you there." He said and I hung up.

I sat back on my bed and put my hands behind my head.

Ariana POV

My mom and dad have been constantly affectionate and it was too quiet in the house so I had to get out and do something. I grabbed my side bag and slung it over mg shoulder before grabbing my keys to my car. Thank God the movers got our stuff here early. I couldn't live without my midnight blue Malibu. I decided to go in the mall and see what they had.

When I got in the mall people started to look my way. I sighed and looked away as I searched for any good stores. I saw Forever 21 and went in to look around a little. I walked around and saw a pair of peach tribal printed wedges and I immediately knew that I had to have them. I waited in line and gave the cashier my money and turned to leave.

"Ariana?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around and saw my friend Kori. She moved out here a long while ago.

"Kori." I called out to her. Kori was black, Indian, and ¼ Cuban. She can be a bitch but she's the coolest one you'll ever meet. She had on high waisted shorts, a blue peplum top and low top Trawws. Spoiled was an understatement. Her father had money and so did her mother, sadly they weren't around as much as she'd wanted. They'd be home on weekends and some week days but they'd be all over each other then. Kori had sandy brown hair that hung to the end of her shoulder blades. She had the most unique blue eyes, that were inherited by her grandmother's genes. Back in Florida we were very close until she moved out here with her parents.

"What are you doing here?" She asked pulling me into a hug.

"My grandfather died and we're moving out here." I said and she nodded her head.

"Oh, are you doing anything today?" She asked.

"No, not that I know of." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Good, we're going out, call me when you're ready." She said giving me her number and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and walked over to the food court. I went to Subway and stood in line. When I stepped up to the cashier I smiled and he smiled back.

"What can I help you with." He asked kindly.

"Forest ham, with pepper jack, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on toasted honey oat." I said and he nodded.

"Dressing?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oil, vinaigrette, and Italian." I said, and he nodded wrapping up my sandwich.

"6.47." He said and I handed him a ten thanking him and walking off. I sat down at a table and opened my bag taking small bites as I looked through my phone. I got bored and decided to get on Wattpad. I caught up on Playing Hard by MilaDon and started reading Trainwreck by YumYumLarry. Their books are always good.

I finished eating and threw away my trash as I started walking to the exit. I bumped into somebody and looked up. He was lightly brown skinned, and had tapered curls. His eyebrows furrowed at the sight of me and he started to walk away. I ignored the fact that he bumped me and went out to my car.

<>

When I got in my room I looked for something to wear.  I got dressed and was doing my hair. I wore my floral high-low Sorella Boutique shirt, my high waisted ripped shorts and the shoes I'd just bought. I put pin curls in my hair and added clear gloss. I sent Kori my address and waited for her to get here.

<>

I got in the car and observed Kori's outfit. She had on a tropical romper with gold Steve Madden flats. Her makeup was flawless, and her hair was straightened. When the car stopped I looked to my left and I saw a building with King Of Diamonds and a crown next to it as the header. I turned to Kori and looked at her as she smiled.

****

<> Pharaoh.