Chapter 7.

Andre POV

I pulled up to KOD and got out of my car as Raji walked up being me. We went in after paying for a VIP spot. I looked at the stage and seen Sevyn up there dancing. She was hitting tricks that I had become accustomed to. I seen Asia and Mercedes come over to our section. Asia sat on my lap and smiled at me as I grabbed her waist. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Quaja name come up. I let it ring and grabbed some cash putting it in her g string. When she finished up dancing I took a look around the club and my attention landed on this girl. I tried to get a closer look but she wouldn't turn my way. When she finally turned my way I smirked. This was the girl that bumped into me at the mall today. She walked up to the bar and I followed behind.

Ariana POV

I couldn't actually believe we got into this strip club, but Kori was right when she said she had connections. I walked over to the bar to get a virgin strawberry daiquiri. I waited patiently for it to get finished and paid the bartender. I took a sip and danced a little in my seat. I turned around and the guy from the mall was standing behind me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said sternly. He didn't even apologize to me when he bumped into me. He extended his hand to shake mine and I just stared at it.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You bumped into me, and didn't even apologize earlier." I said and he shook his head.

"Actually you bumped into me shorty." He said and my head shrunk back.

"My name's not shorty." I said putting emphasis at the end.

"Well what's your name then?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Because I want to know you better." He said and I laughed.

"Wow." I laughed. He is too much for me.

"I'm Andre." He smiled showing off the dimple in his left cheek. God only knows I love a man with dimples. I shook my head smiling.

"I'm Ariana." I said and he smiled nodding his head.

"Well I'm about to get back to my table." I said and he nodded his head.

"Ok but can I get your number first?" He questioned and I shook my head smiling.

"If I see you again, maybe we can work something out." I reply. Yes he looks very handsome but I just met him. I was taught differently from other girls. He looked stunned and nodded. He then chuckled before speaking.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you again then." He stated and walked off. I shook my head and walked back to our table. When I made it back I saw Kori mugging her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting her attention.

"This nigga told me I was bugging and not to call him until he felt like it." She replied and I shook my head.

"Why do you put up with him? You know he's not faithful." I said rubbing her back. Raekwom has been on the same stuff since freshmen year. We all know that he's unfaithful but she still stands by his side.

"You're a good one. I couldn't do it." I said shaking my head. You could miss me with the bull.

"I know I just can't leave him alone." She said.

"You are not Ciara." I joked and she laughed hugging me.

Raji POV

I sat watching Asia work the pole when I seen Andre sit back next to me. I looked over at Andre and he was tuned into the show that Asia was putting on.

"What you leave for?" I asked him.

"Nothing just checking out this little shorty at the bar." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Did you get her number?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She said maybe we could work something out if we see each other again." He chuckled and I nodded. I looked out into the club and saw a familiar face that made me smile.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded getting up. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned around she jumped up and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you Raji." She said smiling and I smiled too.

"I missed you too Ariana." I replied and eyed her drink. I pulled it up and took a sip.

"Raji." She said hitting my arm.

"Just making sure you weren't drinking." I said and she nodded.

"You know the funeral is in two days, right?" She asked and I nodded silently. Andre walked up and looked between the two of us.

"You know each other?" He questioned and I nodded laughing.

"This is my little sister." I told him and he smirked looking down at her.

****

<> Pharaoh.