Chapter 15.

*POV switches a lot*

Ariana POV

3 Months Later

For some reason that I couldn't explain I felt like something was wrong. I shook it off and hopped in the shower then got out. I was at Andres house watching tv. Andre was out doing a job but, I just couldn't shake this feeling for the life of me.

Andre POV

Quaja moaned as I went deeper inside of her. Now don't get me wrong I love Ariana and I haven't been cheating. Quaja called me over and told me that she was pregnant but miscarried and that's why she's been trying so hard to get in contact with me. Right now I was slipping up but too deprived of sex that I didn't pull out of her.

"Yes." She screamed. I went in deeper and faster while pulling her hair. A few minutes later she collapsed on the bed, and I waited until I got my nut and pulled out taking off the condom and tying a knot in in before flushing it. Damn, I slipped up.

Raji POV

I needed to have a meeting and quick. I hurriedly called Andre and waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Hello." He said sighing.

"Where you at man?" I asked.

"Coming from the trap, going back to the spot." He said. It sounded like he was hiding something but whatever.

"Well we need to have a little talk. You, Javon and myself." I said.

"Alright, come over to the house." He said and I hung up.

Javon POV

I just got a call from Raji, saying it was utterly important that we have a talk so we headed over to Andre's house. Keara tagged along because she had nothing to do. When we pulled up to his house we got out and walked up the steps. He left the door open, knowing we were coming over.

"Andre." I yelled all the way from the living room.

"Quit yelling in my house." He said coming down the stairs with Ariana behind him.

"That's just disrespectful." I said as he came into the living room with no shirt on. I turned to Keara and her mouth was open. I was about to cuss her out until I noticed Ariana shared the same glance.

Ariana POV

I walked downstairs with Andre for this talk. Andre, Raji, and Javon were coming over and I was happy to see my brother. When I met Javon 2 weeks ago he wasn't worried about a thing, so he was cool in my book. When I got downstairs I saw Javon hugged up with some girl.

We squealed at the same time. I ran up to her and jumped on her hugging her. I missed her way too much, then I find out she's with Javon.

"I missed you boo." She said.

"I missed you too girl." I said. The boys just watched.

"You two know eachother?" Javon asked.

"Keara is like a sister to me. We been close ever since we met." I explained to them and they nodded.

Next thing I know Raji and Kori come in the house.

"Ariana." Kori yelled.

"In here boo." I yelled back to her. When she came in the living room she jumped on me and started kissing my cheeks. I laughed as she got up she sat next to me.

"Hey girl." Kori said.

"Hey Kori." Keara said back.

<>