Chapter 20.

Andre POV

I walked inside of McDonalds and saw a boy playing with a plane toy. He blew raspberries as he renacted the plane flying. I smiled and took a seat across the aisle. His plane dropped and I picked it up placing it on his table and he smiled.

"This is how you work it." I said and showed him. He gasped and nodded quickly, grabbing the plane.

"Like this?" He asked and I nodded watching him fly his plane. Next thing I knew little man was getting swooped up and ran out of the restaurant. Okay?

Ariana POV

"So what happened?" Keara asked pulling me into a hug.

"Well you know me and Andre haven't seen in each other in about two years." I began.

"Yeah." She said.

"Well I seen him in McDonald's today, sitting with Aj." I said and she gasped.

"No." She said and I shook my head.

"Girl yes, I had to get out of there quick." I said and finger raked my hair.

"I feel you." She said and I nodded.

"Alright, I have to get to work. Tell Javon I said hey." I said and she nodded.

"Will do." She said.

"Aj give mommy hug before she leaves." I yelled and he came running in the living room, squeezing me tight. I kissed his forehead and walked out of he house.

<>

I walked into the mall and slipped on what I hope was water. I saw a hand come in front of my face and I grabbed it standing up. I looked up and saw a very familiar face.

"Ariana?" He questioned with his eyebrows raised. I nodded my head slowly until the thought really came to my head.

"Cameron." I said and he nodded. Me and Cameron met in the third grade, and he tried to steal my crayons. And they were Crayola it's not like they were Rose-art. I pushed him down in a mud pile and he started to wallow in it.

"How have you been?" He asked with a smile.

"I've been good. Nobodies tried to take my crayons." I laughed and he smirked.

"Whatever so what's new?" He asked.

"I have a son. He turns two in June." I said with a bright smile and he nodded.

"Cool cool." He said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well what were you up too?" He asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Going to work." I nodded toward the jewelry store across the mall, and he nodded.

"Okay, well here's my number and call whenever you feel like hanging out." He said and I nodded taking the slip of paper and going straight to work.

Andre POV

I cracked the door as I heard Quaja talk on the phone. I just came to the condo and heard her on the phone explaining how she was pregnant. I sighed and walked downstairs putting my head in my hands. How could I slip up again?

<>

I walked around the mall for a while, trying to clear my head. I wasn't ready for a child and I didn't know when I would be. I was just stressed. I looked into the crowd and thought I seen a familiar face so I walked closer but whatever I saw was either never there or gone.

Ariana POV

I was at work getting my paycheck for the last two weeks when Khalia started talking to me. Aj was on my hip playing with a spiderman toy.

"You need a man." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I don't need a man, I need money." I said.

"Yeah." Aj said and I laughed.

"Oh whatever." She said causing me to laugh harder. I grabbed my paycheck and turned to walk out the front door. I don't need a man.

****

<> Pharaoh.