Chapter 21.

*Short Filler*

Ariana POV

It was now August and Aj wanted to go to school. He wasn't old enough so I just let him go to a daycare 1 day of the week. I'd just picked him up and got a text from Cameron. I was eating my jalapeno cheetos when I opened it.

<>

From Cameron: Come over I'm bored! :( 3:14 pm.

To Cameron: Fine crybaby!! 3:16 pm.

<>

Andre POV

I was chilling with my homeboy Cameron before I went back to my place. It was a chill day today. No drama, no stress, just relaxation, and I could use to this. Cameron looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What's up with you?" He asked scrolling through his phone.

"Nothing. I'm just relaxing." I said and he nodded.

"I feel you on that. My friend about to come over." He said still texting.

"Do you have a lady friend, Cameron?" I joked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"No, not at all. She is just a friend." He said and I nodded walking into the kitchen.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said and started to drink some juice.

Ariana POV

Cameron opened the door and I walked in with Aj by my side. We went in the living room and sat down on the couch as Aj played with his cars on the floor. Cameron looked at Aj and he shook his head.

"What?" I asked him.

"The more I look at Aj, the more I notice he look like my homeboy." He said shaking his head in astonishment.

"Well believe me even I tell you. Your homeboy is not my baby's father." I said looking down at Aj. He made little noises as he played with his car.

"How do you know for sure?" He asked.

"I don't." I said.

"Exactly." He replied and I shrugged my shoulders carelessly.

"Whatever." I said.

"He's in the kitchen right now." He said and I heard a scoff from the area.

"I don't have kids." The dude said from in the kitchen and Cameron shook his head.

"Why you always talking?" Cameron asked him.

"I'm just saying." He said.

"Well if it was my child I would know." He said. This guy had no idea. Andre was good for nothing but sex and I couldn't be more disappointed to have him as a baby's father. If I could change our history and keep my baby I would do just that. I'm fine without Andre.

****

<> Pharaoh.