Epilogue and Thanks

I decided against an alternate ending, because I felt the story ended properly. Thank you for the thousand+ views and for all the love and support you've given me. This fanfic has helped me grow so much as an author and has brought me to a place I never thought I would be. I cannot thank you enough for sticking with me through it and seeing it through to the end. 

Thank you for laughing with me, for crying with me and for encouraging me to finish this. I have yet to decide if I'm going to do a rewrite for this story, or simply leave it as is. Let me know what you guys would like to see in the comments.

BUUUUUT on a less sad note, there are more stories from me!

I currently have another sad septiplier fic called Markiplier in Wonderland which is about 75 finished if you'd like to check it out.

I have a happy/semi-angsty septiplier fic called Listen to Your Heart that I've only just started

You can always check out my one-shot series They Call Me Homewrecker if you want some more angst or some Darkiplier/Antispeticeye

But again, THANK YOU for sticking with me on this wild ride. Just know I love each and every one of you for every comment you've given me, and that I am so incredibly honored to have so much love and support for one of my stories.