lonely

[jungkook]

i walked into the school. i tried to be happy but i can't.

i can't get over woojeong. i did everything for her but this is what i get? she really doesn't love me.

i sat at my desk and lied my head down. someone tapped on my desk and i looked up. it was taehyung.

"hey, you alright?" he asked, poking my cheeks.

i hummed.

"you don't seem okay though. tell me, what's wrong?" he said making his voice higher at the end.

i lift my head to see him smiling.

"woojeong broke up with me." i said with a straight face and lied my head down, again.

"woojeong? why?"

"she doesn't love me anymore. she told me." i tried holding in my tears.

"that's a shame. your ex is my sister. the queenka." he sounded disappointed. i pulled a straight face on him.

"i want real love, taehyung. not a title. i want somebody who loves me. i don't care if she's the queenka or the head student council. i want the one who will treat me like woojeong did. caring and kind."

as i stopped talking, woojeong walked in. i lied my head down for the third time.

"jungkook, can i talk to you?" she asked.

i slowly lift my head up to see woojeong standing in front of me.

"sure." she took the seat in front of me (that is empty) and sat in front of my desk.

"sorry about yesterday. it's true that i don't love you anymore. but we can still be friends right? maybe bestfriends? hehe." she showed her beautiful eyesmile.

i was shocked, to be honest. i thought she would just ignore me for life. she is really the ideal queenka.

"sure. and you are forgiven." i took out my hand for her to shake. "friends?"

"friends." we shook our hands and laughed.

"well i gotta go back to class. i have a few minutes till i start class. goodbye jungkook."

"goodbye, woojeong-ah." i waved to her and she waved back, smiling.

"well, that was quick." taehyung said. i rolled my eyes at him.

"i never thought that we should come back, apologizing." i laughed.

--

//hellu ~ im back with another chapteeeer! is it okai? im not that good at writing conversations. they would somehow turn up cringeworthy or really good. i got approximately 1 week until my ramadhan holiday. yaaay!! i can update more haha you probably wont read this long ass a/n but hehe thank you.

- mina