hangout

woojeong came to school today. she apologized for not attending school yesterday. she's so sweet. she said that we're gonna go to an ice-cream parlor after school. just the two of us.

i told jungkook to not wait for me after school. he insisted that he will come with us but i reassured him that we'll be fine. he was not convinced at first but i gave him the trust-me-face and he eventually gave up.

right now, i'm waiting for woojeong outside the school. i waited until someone tapped on my shoulder. "hey." woojeong said, waving at me.

"hi~ are you ready?" i asked as we walked out of the school. "of course i'm ready," she said. "by the way it's on me today. this is because i didn't attend school yesterday."

"but, i brought my wallet today." i said showing it to her.

"well, we're not going to need that today." she said as she grinned brightly.

we entered the ice-cream parlor and went straight to the counter. we looked through the big menu displayed in front of us. there are seriously a lot of ice-cream flavors in this shop.

"one nuttela ice-cream with extra sprinkles, please." woojeong said to the cashier.

i was still looking through the menu but not finding any that looks very appealing so i decided to pick vanilla.

"one vanilla--"

"vanilla?" she said cutting me off from ordering my ice-cream. "yeah. why?" i asked.

she scoffed. "lemme pick one flavor that can make your taste buds feel like it's partying in your mouth," she said as taking the menu. "trust me on this. i have been here countless times."

i observed her as she tries to pick one flavor that makes your taste buds feel like 'partying in your mouth'. she gasped as she pointed to one of the pictures in the menu.

"this is the one!" she exclaimed. i looked closely, "confetti ice-cream?" she nodded happily.

"since you like vanilla, i decided to add more 'fun' in your ice-cream. and i'm gonna add oreaos as the topping." she explained.

"okay then." i said agreeing to her choice of ice-cream flavor. "one confetti ice-cream with oreos, please."

the cashier nodded and typed in my order. "that would be $6.80, please." he said smiling.

woojeong took out her wallet and payed the cashier. he then proceeded to scoop out the ice-cream for us to eat. after saying thank you, we went out of the shop and went straight to the park.

we sat down on a bench and we quietly ate our ice-creams. i watched as the kids run around the park playground, smiling so happily. a smile crept up my face

"so, i heard that you're the little sister of the yoon jeonghan, right?" woojeong asked after the long silence.

"yes, i am. a lot of people said that he was the second most brightest student in the school after jung hoseok. i aspire to be him one day. being the school jewel must be fun. having good grades, being athletic, and known as the one who always spread positivity. you must have a lot of fun being the queenka, huh?"

"not really. sometimes too much attention gives me too much pressure. like the other students like to give me gifts or cards and boys being to clingy. jungkook is maybe the only boy i know that isn't too clingy. it's very stressful sometimes. i want to be a normal student but too bad i can't. besides, i'm the sister of kim taehyung. i can't let him down."

"aah. i understand. do you have any close friends in school?" i asked.

"to be honest, the whole school are my friends but i don't have any close friend except jungkook and his friends. oh, and maybe... you?" she chuckled.

i smiled at her being cute. we silently continued eating our ice-cream.

once we finished our ice-cream, woojeong walked me back to my house. it was 7 in the evening when we arrived at my house.

"you sure you don't need a ride to your house, woojeong?" i asked, concerned.

she giggled while shaking her head. "i'll be okay. besides, my house isn't that far away.."

"okay, be safe~" i waved my hand at her while she walked out of the big ass gate. she waved back and smiled.

i sighed and went in my house.

-

//hello guys ! i'm finally back after exactly 1 month . i feel bad for not updating for so so so so long . so , yeah here's a boring ass chapter . another reason i updated today is ,, MY BESTFRIEND / COUSIN / BESTCOUSIN'S BIRTHDAY !! she is now 13 and technically a teenager :') you can now leave cos i'm gonna write a long message for her .

dear you little shit :)

today , the 21st of august 2016 , is the day where you technically turn into a teenager . that means , you're now 13 . now , you can't play in the mcdonalds playground anymore . BAHAHA !! just kidding lol . but for real tho , children 13 and above can't play in there anymore :( i'm gonna turn 13 in 12 days what . so yea , can't wait to see you later , fucker ..

sincerely, your beloved cousin a.k.a leewoozi's wife :')

-mina