school

[sarang]

today is a normal monday. a day that almost every student despise. i don't really hate mondays but i hate the fact that we're gonna start another week of hell. i mean learning.

i took out my uniform and laid it on my bed. i took my towel and went into my bathroom.

i haven't finished unpacking my stuff. there are still a lot of boxes in my living room, untouched.

i turned on the shower. i showered longer because i was really sleepy. besides, it's still 5am. there's a lot of time left.

after showering, i wrapped myself in my towel and went out of the bathroom.

i wore my uniform. it was a dark blue skirt that stops mid-thigh and a white button up.

i wore my bowtie and dark blue blazer. i took out my white long socks that stops just below my knee and wore them.

since there are still a lot of time, i decided to tie my hair into a bun. i pulled out my make-up bag.

i put on some bb cream. then, i put a little bit of pink blusher on my cheeks. i took out my mascara and applied some. lastly, i put on some pale-pink lipstick on and i'm ready to go.

i took my phone, earphones and wallet. i shoved them in my bookbag.

i look at the time to see it's pretty early since this school starts at 9am. i shrugged and walked out my apartment. i locked the door and went straight to the elevator.

i didn't wait that long because it's litterally 6am in the morning. i walked in and i was about to click on the 'close' button until someone yelled to keep open the door.

turns out it was jungkook. he smiled at me while coming into the elevator.

"good morning, sarang."

"good morning." i smiled at him.

"why're you up so early?" jungkook asked me.

"i'm always early. by the way, wanna get some coffee?" i asked back.

"sure." he replied.

we walked out and went to the usual cafe.

-

we successfully bought our coffees and ate breakfast as well. we are on our way to school, talking to each other.

"so, which class are you going to be in?" jungkook asked.

"i think i'm going to be in class 12-3. i don't even know why i transfered on the last year of my school life." i answered

"wow, you're in my class. high-five?" jungkook raised up his hand. i high-fived him and went into the school.

"um jungkook?"

"hm?"

"could you lead me to the principal's office? i need to get my schedule."

"sure."

-

[jungkook]

i waited outside the principal's room for sarang. while she's in there an idea popped into my mind.

i took out my memo pad (that i rarely use) and wrote down my kakaotalk username.

i took it off the pad and folded it into a smaller square. and right after that, sarang came out looking at her schedule.

"lemme see your schedule." i took it out of sarang's hands while she was still observing it.

"hey! give it back!" she shouted.

i raised it up higher. since she's small, i teased her. she gave up and let me see her schedule.

"you have all your classes with me. well, almost. you have maths on wednesday with taehyung hyung and history on friday with namjoon hyung."

"um, who's taehyung and namjoon?"

"oh yeah, they're my friends. you should meet them. maybe at lunch later?"

"sure."

--

// ik it's pretty short but i don't feel like typing a lot. just to let you know, i'm typing all of this using my phone cos i don't have a laptop lol. okay gtg bubye.

- mina