unexpected

*time skip two weeks after coming out*

[woojeong]

i was waiting for jisoo to finish packing her stuff in her locker. i was nervous. really nervous.

why you ask? i was about to tell her something. something really heart breaking.

"okay! i'm finished!" she sighed and closed her locker.

"jisoo, i need to tell you something. can we go to a cafe first? it's freezing and i don't want you to be cold."

i can sense that she was really worried about the thing i need to tell. i'm really gonna miss her, so much.

we walked to the cafe in silence. i gave her my extra blazer because she was wearing a short-sleeved uniform and forhot her blazer at home.

when we reached at the cafe, we ordered. i ordered one regular hot coffee (with milk of course) while jisoo ordered her usual, iced latte.

we sat down next to a big window and watched all the people walk. it was peaceful, really.

i was admiring the winter weather until jisoo interupted me by tapping my hand.

"there was something you want to tell me," jisoo said.

i gulped.

"what was it?"

i looked down, "sorry jisoo, i know you feel good right now. but, we need to break up."

i closed my eyes and wait for her response. but nothing happened. i opened my eyes to see jisoo smiling so sincerely.

"why're you smiling?" just after i asked her the question, a tear drop rolled down her face. i feel guilty.

"i actually waited and waited until you break our relationship. i was ready, or maybe that's what i think. i wasn't ready. it hurts, woojeong. it hurts in here," she points to her heart, "the reason i waited is because i know."

"know... what?"

"know that you like sarang." and after that she ran out the cafe leaving her iced latte not even halfway.

-

// :') i'm really sorry but i have to finish this crappy fanfic so it must go like this . fucc .

-mina