new girl?

me and taehyung walked to the cafeteria. while we're walking, taehyung kept blabbering stuff about things i don't really care about.

"... and that's why the monkeys have long arms." he finished his long speech about monkey arms with an idiotic smile.

i playfully rolled my eyes at him and lined up to get our food.

after that, we went to our usual seats with our other five friends.

"hello guys!" taehyung greeted them.

they all smiled at him and i just smiled at them.

"hey, i heard that there's a new student going to transfer here." hoseok said.

"waah. what class?" seokjin asked, interested.

"i heard that she's gonna be in the same class with jungkook and taehyung."

i widened my eyes. 'new girl huh?' i thought.

"aw. i wanted her to be my study buddy." seokjin frowned.

"that reminds me. she is very smart."

"she must be very fun to study with." namjoon said closing his novel he just finished reading.

"oh, jungkook-ah." jimin called me.

i looked at him while slurping my spaghetti. "hm?" i said with my big eyes.

"i heard that you broke up with taehyung's sister?"

my shoulders lowered. "yup. but we made up and became bestfriends!" i smiled, remembering the scene.

"well, good for you. by the way, what's the new girl's name?" namjoon asked.

"yoon sarang." hoseok replied.

-

i walked back to my apartment with a smile plastered on my face. since i moved to seoul, i can't really talk with my mom that much.

i clicked on the 6th floor on the elevator button. i see a girl struggling to carry her luggages.

'maybe a new member' i shrugged off the thought and hold on the 'open' door for her to come in.

she smiled at me and dropped her luggages on the ground.

"phew, that was taking too much of my energy." she wiped her sweat on her forehead.

i stood behind her awkwardly. she was about to click on the 6th floor button but she stopped because it was already clicked.

"you live on the 6th floor too?" she asked me.

"u-um, yeah." i mentally slapped my face for stuttering.

"waah. what is your apartment number?" she asked smiling.

"oh. i live in apartment 239." i smiled back in response.

she checked her keys to see her numbers. "oh. OH. you live right next to me woah."

the elevator dinged indicating us we reached the 6th floor. i saw her struggling with her luggages. i tried to help her.

i reached for the luggage but my hand accidentally touched hers. my face heated up.

"o-oh. i'm sorry i was trying to help you. mind if i help?" i nervously laughed.

"s-sure." she let go of the luggage for me to take.

we walked in silence until we reached her apartment. i dropped the luggage.

"here you go. have a nice stay!" i waved at her.

"thank you." she smiled at me for the last time.

i unlocked my door and went in.

my heart was beating so fast. i put my hand on my chest and tried to breath normally.

why am i like this?

//changing the the author's note format huhu but how was it? ikik it's pretty bad but this is all i can think of. hah. pls forgive me huhu. btw, if you guys wanna know more about me, you can read 'all about mina' and i will post about all my amazing (pfft amazing my ass) facts. *shameless promo* bubyee

- mina