meeting them

[sarang]

jungkook and i are walking in the school. he toured me around the school. it was really fun and the school is pretty big. the school gym is really big and spacey. 

we were on our way to class because the bell is going to ring any minute now. when we arrived, i stayed outside and wait for the teacher to come. i can't come in yet.

the bell rang and everyone scattered back their classes. i was left alone outside until a teacher came. "oh, why aren't you in class, darling?" the teacher asked.

"i'm a new transfer. i was just waiting for the homeroom teacher to come." i replied to the nice teacher.

"you're from class 12-3?"

i nodded.

"well, i'm gonna be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. please, come in." the teacher smiled.

the teacher went inside and signaled me to come in. i came into the class to see jungkook waving at me. i secretly waved back at him.

"please introduce yourself, sweetheart."

i took a deep breath. "hello. my name is yoon sarang, the sister to a former student, yoon jeonghan. nice to meet you and please treat me well." i ended my introduction with a smile.

"nice to meet you, sarang. i am ahn hyesung. i will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. please sit down next to jung chaehyun. please raise up your hand chaehyun."

a girl with black and long hair raised up her hand and waved it. i smiled and sat next to her. "hello. my name is jung chaehyun. sister to jung hoseok."

"hello." i smiled.

"okay class. you can now go to first period. good luck on your first day sarang." miss ahn waved her hand at me. i waved back, smiling.

"what's your first period?" chaehyun asked.

"english. you?"

"aw, i got history. well, wanna eat lunch together later?" 

"sure."

-

after classes, jungkook and i went to the cafeteria. jungkook wanted me to meet his friends. apparently, he got 6 other friends. 

we lined up to buy our food and went to their table afterwards. 

"yo, i got someone to introduce." jungkook pulled me from the side. i quietly squealed.

"hi. my name's yoon sarang. hehe." i waved a little bit.

"hello sarang!! my name is kim taehyung! i sit next to jungkook in class." a brown haired boy introduced himself.

the other guys started to introduce theirselves to me and i finally got to sit down. a few minutes later, a black haired girl sat next to hoseok. "hello everyone!"

"hello chaehyun."

i looked up to see chaehyun looking at me. "oh my god. there you are. i've been looking all over for you."

"hehe, sorry."

"you know sarang?" namjoon asked chaehyun.

"yup. we're seatmates. and maybe already bestfriends." she winked at me and i giggled.

"i see that you're already friends with boys?" she wriggled her eyebrows at me while smirking.

"jungkook wanted to introduce them to me. i met jungkook like, a few days ago."

"everyone, please be nice to her. she's the sister of yoon jeonghan." chaehyun pointed her chopsticks to all of the boys.

seokjin choked. "you mean the yoon jeonghan?"

"yup! he finally debuted a few days ago." i said.

"wow. so lucky." hoseok said.

"he's like the school gem back when he was here.he's a good guy." jimin said.

"yup. he's always like that."

--

//helluuuu im back with another chapter and  today, im finally writing on a laptop. actually this is my mom's laptop shhhh. im really bored so yeah. and im currently making a bangtan imagines book called giggles but i wont publish it yet bcos i still need confirmation lmao. i gtg bubyeee!!

mina