confessing

// i dont think anyone is reading this fanfic anymore but it's okay . it's crappy anyways . someone is going to die btw //

-

[sarang]

it has been 3 months after woojeong and jisoo's breakup and the reason is because of me. i feel guilty. i broke something that is very special. i'm really sorry to jisoo. she loves woojeong so much but in return she got her own girlfriend liking someone else. and that's me.

-

*flashback to 3 months ago just after woojeong and jisoo's breakup*

woojeong told us that she broke up with jisoo. i wonder what's the problem?

i asked woojeong but all i got from her was a small note saying she wants me to meet her at the local park after school.

i went to the park and saw woojeong holding... flowers? specifically, roses.

"hey," i greeted her. "who are the flowers for? it looks beautiful."

i admired tge beauty of a rose. the red color is just mesmerising.

"um, this is actually for you. here," she handed me the flowers, "take it." smiled woojeong.

"i have something to confess," woojeong says after a long awkward silence.

"what is it?"

"the reason i broke up with jisoo is because," she hesitated.

i waited. "why?"

"it's b-because.. i.. like you.."

-

she confessed but i said that i have already like someone else and she understood.

i actually like jungkook. we've been together for so long and i eventually started to like him. he's been so nice since the day we met.

i am currently heading towards the music room because jungkook told me to go there after school.

when i opened the door of the music room, a path of rose petals was scattered and leads to the white grand piano. and jungkook was playing it.

"jungkook? what is this?" i walked following the path to him.

he stood up and there he was, standing under the only spotlight holding a bouquet of my favourite flower (it's roses, obviously) and beautiful necklace hanging from his hand.

"hey," jungkook said as he takes a step towards me. "i brought you here to tel you something. something very important."

i was speechless. i froze in my spot, heart beating faster and faster as he sowly walks up to me.

"yoon sarang. we've been friends for such a long time now and i really don't want to ruin this friendship. but unfortunately, i fell. i fell deep into your cuteness and charms. i fell for you. to be straight to the point, i like you, sarang. more than a friend. do you accept me?" as he finished, he handed the roses.

i really didn't expect my own crush to like me back. i nodded and he jumped excitedly.

the lights turned on and his six friends comes out. one of them, which was jimin was holding a camera. "i recorded everything! now everytime you tease me i'm gonna use this as blackmail."

"oh, jimin." everyone said, laughing together.

so that means we're together now right?

-

// bleh .

-mina