queenka

[woojeong]

i closed my locker's door and walked straight to the exit of the school.

while i was walking, i saw a girl rushing. i didn't react that fast and that caused us to bump into each other.

she fell down and i immediately apologized. "oh my god. i'm so sorry. are you okay?"

i helped pick her stuff up and pulled her up too.

"yeah, i'm fine." she dusted off the invisible dirt on her skirt. she looked up at me and smile.

"why are you rushing?" i laughed.

"oh. i was about to put my stuff back that i didn't realized i was still holding it. my friend said to hurry up so yeah."

i nodded. "what's your friend's name?" i asked her.

we were walking side by side to the gates of the school. "his name is jungkook. jeon jungkook. we live next to each other."

"oh. that jeon jungkook." i nodded.

"yah, yoon sarang! hurry up!" i heard a boy's voice calling out to somebody.

"i gotta go, jungkook's calling me." she smiled.

"wait, i didn't catch your name." i held her wrist before she could run off."

she turned around and faced me. "yoon sarang." she held out her hand for me to shake.

i gladly took it. "my name's kim woojeong, the queenka of the school."

"nice knowing you, woojeong. wanna hang out tomorrow after school?" she asked me.

"sure."

-

[sarang]

jungkook and i went to an ice-cream parlor because jungkook is craving for ice-cream.

we talked and laughed a lot. it was fun hanging out with him.

"so, what took you so long?" jungkook asked.

"oh, i bumped into a girl and we somehow became friends after. haha." i laughed it off.

"what's her name?"

"kim woojeong. the queenka, i think?"
jungkook stopped eating his ice-cream and stared at the wall behind me. i waved my hand in front of him.

"earth to jungkook? hello?? are you there?" jungkook still didn't budge.

i scooped up some of my chocolate ice-cream with my finger and i wiped it on his nose.

he was shocked and he snapped back into reality. i laughed my ass of because of his suprised face.

"hey! what was that for?" he took some of his ice-cream and wiped it off my cheek.

my eyes widened in shock and gasped becaise of the coldness.

i decided not to fight back and just wipe it with a napkin. i handed one to jungkook and laughed it off with him.

"why did you spaced out?" i asked him.

"oh, it's nothing." he looked down.

"c'mon just tell me." i insisted him

"woojeong is my ex-girl, okay? kim woojeong is my girlfriend once. she broke up with me last week." he said, sadness all over his face.

"aw, don't be sad." i pat his shoulder.

"i'm not sad. we made up and we became friends because she felt bad for breaking up with me." he said, laughing.

"she's very nice, i like her," i said before adding, "that reminds me, tomorrow after school, don't wait for me, i'm going to hang out with chaehyun and woojeong."

"sure. just becareful okay?" jungkook said, standing up to pay.

"whatever. you're not my dad." i said, laughing.

we went back to our apartment feeling happy as ever.

-

i laid down on my bed, feeling very exhausted. i don't even feel like showering.

i got up and took my towel. i went into my bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

i washed off my light make-up. then, i checked every pocket on my clothes, just i case i forgot anything important.

in my right bottom corner pocket of my blazer has a little yellow paper.

i took it out and unfold it. it read;

annyeong sarang!
i can tell that you're sometimes bored because you don't have anyone to talk to on your phone. so if you ever feel bored, text me on kakaotalk; ironjeon97 ;)

i smiled at the paper and i put it on the sink. i showered and did my stuff.

i wore my clothes and took the paper. i walked out of my bathroom andwent straight to my bedside (where my phone is charging)

i opened kakaotalk and add his account.

[+]

you: hi :)

[+]

--

//haaai ~ i'm back! how're you guys? i feel like my story is really boring for some reason. but oh well, it's my first time writing a full book soooo. okay bubye ~

- mina