J-Chapter 4

I've been falling for about two hours now and still not stopping. For the first 30 minutes I've been screaming literally but then I stopped. I finally catch up with my situation, so I started observing. While falling the only thing I see is water, also falling together with me but like I said earlier It was like I was inside a glass container cause the water is just around me. Then after an hour the water turned into different colors. Until now I've been seeing that color and believe me, my eyes had enough that It hurts already just by looking at it.

Where am I going this time? And when is this going to end? i thought being dead also means resting from your life as a human? Why am I still experiencing this?

Just then, after falling for almost 3 hours, I saw a blueish light. As I go nearer the image is becoming clear. Its the sky, I see clouds and lots of clouds. Thinking that hitting it would hurt me I hug myself and close my eyes. I waited for the possible pain but there is nothing. So I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was already outside. And I was floating. Cool!! I was floating in mid air, I look down and I see buildings, trees, cars.

Wait, am I back at earth? How could this happened? I'm already dead! I should be in heaven or hell.

Still shock with my current situation, I heard a very loud sound that is getting nearer....

What is that sound? Is that airplane?

I looked to my left and just as I expected there's an airplane coming my way. A big, big airplane. I literally screamed my lungs out. Horrified that the airplane would hit me any moment. But to my surprise it just pass through me like I was just air, I even saw the passengers inside. When the plane was gone I was left dumbfounded.

What exactly is happening? Am I a ghost now? Is that what I am? but I don't have any grudge that I regretted except maybe saying goodbye to my friends.

That's it!!..

I snapped my fingers.

I have to say goodbye to them, maybe that was the reason why I came back.
Ok, so I'll just have to find them and find a way to say goodbye then after that I could descend and finally be with my parents.

I looked down at the buildings, figuring where am I? Hmm...this doesn't look familiar to me.. I gestured to moved down but I can't. I tried another way, like the swimming position but still can't move from this spot.

Great! I just know how to float and not how to fly? Goodness, how am I supposed to move here then?

Feeling frustrated I stomp my feet in mid air. Then I heard another sound.

OMG!! is it another airplane?.Even though I know I'll just past through it I 'm still scared, you know.

But after listening for a few seconds, I was relieve because I figured its not an airplane, its just the wind. But wait how can the wind sound strongly like that.?

The sound goes nearer and before I knew it I was carried by the wind. I was screaming because of shock and I was scared and also, I was holding my skirt not granting the chance of showing my underwears (even though I know there is no one there that could see it, its just my instinct). Oh didn't I mention? when I woke up I was dressed in a white mini dress. I really don't know why, but I kinda like the dress already so its okey. I don't know where this would take me but I can't do anything right now. So I just let it be.

While being carried, I got to look at the place that surrounds me. And this is surely don't look like Philippines. where the heck am I?.