J-Chapter 11

My days at Exo's house are ordinary and lonely. They come home very late at night sometimes they don't come home at all... All I could feel is pity and sadness whenever I see their tired faces. So I decided to continue playing housekeeper in their house. Atleast by that I could help a bit.

I roam around their house whenever they're not around. I clean anything and everything, I never let a spot of dirt be on their things. And I feel happy whenever I see them comfortable when they're in their house. And of course when I hear their compliments about my work.

These boys, for me is really gormazing (gorgeously amazing), I said that cause eventhough they are very tired as I can see in their eyes, they still try to be energetic to encourage each other. They never let anyone see them weak that's what I admire about them. But of course they can't hide their tiredness and pains from me, I was just happy that their goofiness attitude are still there despite their left to right schedule.

As for me, I ain't doing a very good job finding out what is my current situation right now. I was too focused with the needs of the boys that I completely neglected everything that is about me. But now, I'm planning to really move and search for answers.

Its nine in the morning and EXO has already gone for work. I approach the computer and opened it. I think I need the help of Mr. Google.

Surfing the internet for almost an hour, I didn't find something that is worth it. All the search results are all about how the wandering soul still have some unfinished business that's why it can't still leave the earth which I already know about. But one thing caught my interest, its an article that tackles about certain cases where the soul of the human separates from the body leaving the body in a coma state. Some experiences has been shared proving this cases. One person shared about his experience. He got in an accident and have been comatose for 3 years. He said that his soul has just been wandering anywhere, but he said the place was familiar, he just couldn't figure out where it is. For that 3 years, he was wondering why is he still here on earth when he's supposed to be dead. And after that, he discovered that his body is still alive when he saw his daughter in the street and followed her all the way to the hospital. There are some more testimonies about the same case but I didn't bother to read them all. I think there is no possibility that I'm like them, cause first, I've seen heaven, second I was clearly not in my hometown, and third I don't remember any reason for me to go back. So it would be better if I would just go up directly. If I have just gone up directly then I didn't have all these feelings.

*sighs*.

I looked around the house, if I leave I would surely miss cleaning this house and of course I would miss those boys..

I felt sad all of a sudden, got teary eyed, but anyway enough of this. Enough of all this serious stuff lets do the fun stuff. And by fun stuff I mean stalking those gormazing boys using there gormazing computer in their gormazing house.

Oh great!!! Now I'm doing what other fangirls are usually doing. Am I improving or not?.phew!

I searched for their pictures and oh my mama they are really gorgeous as hell. All those define features of their faces are clearly captured by the lenses. Those manly poses that will surely melt the heart of every woman. The smiles that will surely makes the viewers smile as well. Everything in them seems to be perfect and gorgeous. Wow, they really are something, its amazing how those smile hides their tiredness...well they are strong after all..there's no doubt about it.

After browsing for their pictures which is seriously awesome. I started to surf for their videos(talking about fangirling). Most of their music videos shows their manly side which is a total opposite when it comes to reality except for Kris ofcourse. Kris is very much manly on and off cam which is one of the reasons why I love him. I was literally screaming while watching their music videos. The one I'm watching is their music video of GROWL. They are so cute with those school uniforms dancing those sharp choreos while singing their lines! .. My jawline is now aching for smiling all that time watching the video... I also checked out their other videos and I just can't get enough of how talented they are...my feels is killing me....AGAIN!

*inhale**exhale*
Phew... !!

I was so engrossed in watching EXO's videos that I didn't notice I've been sitting there for more than 4 hours now. Imagine that?? 4 hours..whoah...just by watching them...now I can totally relate to my girl friends who spent hours infront of their computers...

I decided to stop my ''madness" and close the computer. I used the mouse to shutdown the computer. When it was shut downed I fixed the papers that is on the table and also wipe the dust that sticks in the computer. The last thing I did was push the swivel chair back to its place under the computer table.

"Who are you!?" A deep voice suddenly said.. ... .....