J-Chapter 13

Kris never saw me again after that day but sometimes he goes home during day time. I don't know if its because of me or he just wants to be at home.

It gives me a happy feeling knowing that there's a possibility that the reason why his often coming home during the day is because of me. Well, because of what happened I stopped leaving letters to them in case it became weird to Kris. After that incident I can't stop thinking of when will I ever talk to him again. Of course, if it happen once it could happen again right?. So I was thinking maybe one of these days he'd see me again, hopefully.

Also the night after Kris and I talked, when all 12 members are already gathered in the house making noises again, as usual. Kris told them about our encounter. OK, not really told intentionally, it was more like its just slipped into their topic.

FLASHBACK:

All of EXO is in the living room resting. They just finished their dinner Kyungsoo made and was just talking naturally with each other. Kris on the other hand is quietly sitting in the couch listening to the others while looking at my letter sticking on the fridge. I don't know what was his thinking but ....I sure wish I was one of them!:))hehe

Meanwhile, the other guys started talking about me when Kyungsoo, again, praised my work.

"Waaah!! Our new housekeeper is really great. I've been enjoying my days here in the house when she came." D.O is sitting on the couch, putting his arms on the armrest of the couch and laying his head on the headrest while closing his eyes, taking the moment to rest his tired body.

You know, I'm really feeling flattered because of Kyungsoo. He really, I mean really really appreciate my work... a lot!!

"You're right hyung, the house became more comfortable when she came in. I wish I could see her you know." Kai added, his on the carpeted floor with a pillow on his head.

"I wonder why we can't see her here when we got home." Lay, who is strumming his guitar stopped for a moment and asked.

"Duh, Lay its because we get home very late and she's not living here so how can we see her?" Baekhyun blurted out trying to annoy Lay again.

"Ha-ha" a sarcasm laugh coming from Lay's mouth.

"But seriously guys, me too wants to see her. Its really a great comfort for us that she came. And also she's great at keeping secrets, there are no fans outside our house as well as saesengs." Suho added.

"Maybe she's just not that interested in us.!" Luhan.

"I wonder how she looks like.. hmmm" Chanyeol who's in front of his Keyboard look up in the ceiling like his imagining something.

"She must be old, considering she's not interested in us." His nodding his head like his already seen me in his mind.

"No...she's younger than you." Kris interrupted, his talking to Chanyeol. All of the members gaze up with questioning looks.

"You've seen her????" Sehun asked.. "really hyung??".

Kris who is still looking at my letter turned his gaze to Sehun with a bored look!.

"Yeah!!"

"When?" Luhan

"Why you didn't tell us??" Chen

"Was she pretty??" Kai