J-Chapter 14

Kris POV:

What the hell just happened??...

I saw Ariana...she was standing there, she's even looking at me but then she just disappeared. It was like she just vanished. Am I hallucinating or just imagining?. but I don't feel weird to start hallucinating and I'm pretty sure I'm not that imaginative.

There is something off here. I observe the place. The feeling of chillness I feel everyday is gone, I can't feel anything anymore.

It's gone!.. Just like Ariana...
....wait, what if??.... no, it can't be...but there are possibilities.... I should investigate about this....

Meanwhile at the studio!!

Exo is sitting in front of the mirror getting their make-up done for their photoshoot.

The door suddenly burst open, revealing their angry manager. He's very angry that his face became very red, it can be easily notice because of his very pale skin. The people inside got startled because of him.

"Has anyone seen Kris?" Manager asked.

All the members looked at each other, knowingly. Cause they know Kris had gone back to the house again.

"He went back to the house to get his phone. He forgot it earlier." Suho, the leader, answered.

"Where does he need his phone for? His up next. Aish jinjja,!!. The director is already looking for him. Really, that punk. Call him up Suho. If he's not here in 10 minutes I swear he'll really get the worst from me. Kai, you go inside."

"ne, manager hyung"

Their manager closed the door of the make-up room hard. While the other members have gone quiet. After awhile the conversation starts.

"Kris is in trouble again." Xiumin.

"I wonder why his always going back to the house." Chen.

"Maybe its because of the housekeeper. I think Kris is attracted to her." Chanyeol

"Really? Is she that pretty?." Tao

"Well, we don't know about that, we still haven't seen her." Luhan

Lay who finished his solo shoot entered the room.

"Hey guys, have you seen Kris? Manager hyung is so pissed of right now."

"Why are you always late Lay?" Baekhyun

"What? Late? I've never been late. What are you talking about?" Lay answered.

"And very slow." Baekhyun laughed at the clueless Lay. The other members followed.

"Be quiet, I'm calling him right now." Suho

"Yoboseyo? Hey Kris where are you? Manager hyung is looking for you........
You better be right here in 10 minutes or you'll get the worst from him...
............haha, yeah that's what he said... ....
Ok, hurry up.....bye"

"So where is he?" Kyungsoo

"At the lobby...haha" suho

*****************************************
KRIS POV:

This is really weird. There are no traces that Ariana is working in the house except the cleanliness of the house. I've investigated the area. But there is none!