J-Chapter 3

I woke up with the sound of flowing water, birds and different animals I can't recognize. I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was overwhelmed by the view. I can see trees everywhere, its not the kind of scary trees that you can see often in movies. They are really tall but don't have much leaves. Rays of light is peeking through its leaves. The ground is covered with grasses that is comfortable to the feet. And the grass scent is everywhere. It feels like Spring (although I've never experience spring, that's base on my imagination). The sound of the water is very relaxing and also the chirping of the birds. The water is very clear, free from any garbage and I can see fishes swimming under. This makes me feel like I'm in a tropical forest. But why exactly am I here? What am I doing here? and how did I get here?

Then memories started pouring in. The accident, the screeching sound, the pain. It all came in..

Am I dead?....

I think I'm dead.. wait is this heaven? but I kind of expected heaven to be more cloudy and blue in color. okey, so if I'm dead I get to see my parents again, that would be great. Excitement flow in me, the thought of seeing my parents maid me so happy...but I don't see anyone. why am I alone here? Where is everybody?

I started wandering around, observing the place, trying to find someone I can ask about this place. But there is no one!

Great! Even to this kind of place I'm alone.! This is not one of my expectation when I die!.

The first few days of being alone is not that bad, I was busy exploring the world around me. There is so many things that I can't recognize. I can't even tell if there is something like this on Earth, of course what would I know when I don't even listen to all my subjects. Different kinds of animals and fishes. I can't get enough of this world, there are so many things that amazes me, for example at day the whole place is sparkling, bright but not the kind of bright that is hurtful in my eyes. Which makes me feel weird cause I see no sun in the sky. And then at night the place is covered with a silhouette light, its like the light of the moon but there's no moon. And then sparkles of glowing butterfly like insects adds up to the magical atmosphere everywhere. I've been enjoying those scenery for a few days until I notice I'm not getting hungry anymore. Its like my whole digestive system stop functioning that I don't have to eat in order to live. Then I thought maybe its a thing for all the dead.

As the days keep coming I grew bored. Most of the times I would just sit in the rocks near the riverbank and constantly throw little rocks in the river disturbing swimming fishes. And then sometimes following a cute little rabbit until I notice that I'm back by the riverbank again.

Apparently I grew tired of wondering around doing nothing. So today I'm planning to follow the path of the river until I reach somewhere. I've read these in some book that if you are lost in a forest just follow the path of the river because you will surely find a town... assuming that I can find a way out of this place. So I started walking. And walking and walking and walking.
Almost a day past and I'm still walking its really a good thing that I don't get tired cause I can just continue this without resting. I've walked for kilometers already and I still see the same view, the trees.

The darkness started settling in and I'm starting to lose hope. But I still kept going. While walking I was startled by a sudden sound coming from the bushes. Curiosity hits me so I walked towards it. As I go nearer the sound is getting clearer. I hear little voices, they're giggling.

Yeah!! There are others?. But why are they hiding and... laughing?..

I was about to touch the bush when an insects jump out of me. I was so startled that I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

Awww!!.

Wait I didn't feel anything. Cool. I feel like I'm a superhero now. Cause I don't feel any pain. A dead superhero...

Right! I still get to joke around in my current situation. Anyway, the insects are still giggling making me remember my friends. They always giggle whenever they see Exo's faces. I actually miss them.

"I miss my home and friends. If only I could see them for the last time and say goodbye."

Suddenly, while looking at the flying creatures, I notice something. Holy rabies, it has legs. Human legs and hands.!

"Pixies??"

Pixies..yes they're pixies..wow.. they are so beautiful tiny little creatures. They have their own light. And really really small bodies. I've been surrounded by them and really they all look the same. I held my open hand then one of the pixies seated on my hand, and then the other one...
Wow...this is amazing!! Real life pixies..

They were looking at me still giggling. One pixie fly towards right in front of my face and gestured me to follow her. And then I noticed that everyone is forming an arrow sign pointing in my right. And then started flying toward that direction. Me, on the other hand, followed behind them. A few minutes of walking and I saw a light ahead of me, as I get nearer the light gets brighter. I arrived at the place and learned that its a water fall. But the amazing thing is that it glows, the water itself. Then at each side of the water fall there some rubies and emeralds that reflects the light from the water and turn it into different colors. The place was amazing.

I look at the bottom of the water fall, its like I'm in a trance. I think there is some forces pulling me into the water. I can feel it, its like it is something that I have to do, something that I want to do. I look back at the pixies, their glow matches the glow of the waterfall, it makes them more beautiful. How I wish I could be that beautiful. I look at them, they were encouraging me to go into the water. Others are waving at me but all of them are smiling, its like they are telling me its alright. Then I figured maybe giggling is just the way they talk.

I smiled at them and turn to the water. Slowly I walked forward testing if it is safe. My feet has touch the water and it feels cool, and smooth. When I look at the falls I know that I couldn't even get near because of the force. But as I get nearer its still the same, it doesn't affect me at all. I just walked with ease, the water itself is a complete opposite of the ranging flow I see. It was way calmer and to my surprise I didn't get wet. I reached the end of the falls where the water falls directly above my head. But I didn't feel anything instead I felt like I'm inside a glass with water flowing outside. And then suddenly I fell down.