J-Chapter 8

What is this mess?? I think this would give me a headache if I was alive.

Really they are so messy. I mean, just by looking at this. It feels like a storm was in here. Their things are everywhere. Tell me how can clothes get in the living room?? They're supposed to be in their rooms, right?. And wow, there are towels there and towels here. Tsk.. I'm really going crazy..

I really can't stand the mess. But the worst thing is I can't clean it cause it might be weird for them when they come home in a clean house. And of course, why would I clean their mess right? Its their house in the first place, they should be the one cleaning it.

Okey! I'll try my best to ignore you guys...(referring to the mess)..cause, you know, that will be safer...

I crossed the living room going to the kitchen, in which is there's much less mess. I grab a chair and seated on it, my elbow on the table and hand on my chin staring at nowhere.

.......10 seconds.......

.......30 seconds.......

........1 minute.........

....1 minute & 30 seconds...

.......2 minutes.......

Prrrrr!! I give up...this is so boring!! What can I do inside of this house??.
I, once again, glanced at the messy living room.. Oh! Whatever! I just can't control myself. So what if its weird, I'm even doing them a favor cleaning their house...I'll just find some excuse later so that it won't get much weirder..

I decided to just clean the house instead of just sitting there doing nothing. Its mostly because I just can't stand it, and by that I mean, REALLY can't stand the mess and also because I know that when they're back they'll be really tired and stress. My mother said that a clean surrounding can take away stress cause it makes someone comfortable. When my parents are alive, my mother and I clean the house together so that when my father came home from work, he can rest well.

Okey!! Let's get to work...but before that lets have some background music to lighten the task..

They have a cabinet full of music albums. And ofcourse its their own album but there are also from other bands. Also, there is this kind of, I think cd, it says EXO SHOWTIME!!.

I know this show, I watched some of the episodes with the girls. ofcourse, the whole time I was just eating the snacks, did I mention that I don't care about koreans in the past?. Yeah I mention that.

Putting down the cd, I just randomly picked an album and played it, then off to work I go.

With the music, I started grabbing clothes, towels, trash, etc putting them in their right places. I put the used clothes as well as towels in a basket I found outside in their laundry area, I think. As for the trash, I put them all in a big plastic I also found outside. When the floor is clear, I started dusting the furnitures, table, tv, couch, and also their computers. After that I started sweeping the floor. When I finished all of that, I was satisfied with the look of the living room.

Now, the kitchen!!LET'S GO SAGO!!!

The kitchen is much more easier. I just washed the dishes together with the pans and other stuff, wipe the table, arrange everything, and lastly sweep the floor. I was enjoying with my work at the same time enjoying the music cause right now I can actually understand it. Back in the past, it irritates me when Jenna or Kara sing korean music, cause obviously I can't understand any of it, so I can't find a single line to relate to. It was all just a blabber to me.
But now, I can even sing some of the chorus.

After the kitchen.. I decided to do the rooms.. I was preparing to go to the rooms with my cleaning stuff when the doorbell rang. I put down my equipments and ran to the door, I was about to open the door when I realize its not normal for me to do that so instead I slip my head outside.

I saw three old woman, but not really old, more like in their mid forties. Hmmm... I wonder why they are here?. They were talking so I listened to them.

"Are those kids at home?? But I saw their van leave." Says old woman1

"Then whose inside?" Says old woman2

"Maybe they're home, we just didn't notice it." Says old woman3

"That can't be, I would clearly saw their van arrive if ever.!" old woman2

"Then whose playing the music?" old woman1

Oh crap!!!..I forgot they have neighbors....geezz Ariana.

I quickly turned off the player then goes back to the three elders.

"It stopped.."old woman3

"What??" Old woman2. She sticked her ear on the door listening for any music inside.

"You're right.. it stopped." old woman2

Old woman1 tried the doorbell again...

Oh come on, can't you just go already??.

The three of them waited for a few seconds for someone to open the door.

"If there's someone in there, why can't they open the door.?" Old woman1

Oh my! They're getting suspicious...!! What should I do??.. ohh please, can't you just go??. I snapped my fingers.. an idea came in.

The EXO SHOWTIME CD!

Again, I ran to the player and insert the cd. Turn on the tv then raise the volume. I forwarded it to the scene that they were just talking so that it will look like they're inside the house

Ohh, I hope this will make you go away.....

"Oh, I think they're inside.." old woman2

"Really" old woman3 placed her ear on the door. "Yeah you're right, I guess there's nothing to worry about.. let's just go. Come on"

Finally, they left..phew!! Thank you, now I can continue my work.

I replaced the EXO SHOWTIME cd with the one I played before. And then I started working again.

Nearly evening:

I just finished cleaning the whole house. And I felt satisfied about the outcome. I cleaned the rooms and the bathroom. I've also prepared an excuse, I wrote a letter saying that I am their new housekeeper, and that their manager hired me. Now, I'm just sitting comfortable in the living room feeling like this is my house.

*sighs* hmmmm...this is the life..
Very comfortable and peaceful. nothing distracting on the floor. .

I was really enjoying the feeling when the door suddenly opens and all twelve of them came in. They stopped in front of the door when they saw the inside of the house.

The only word that came out of their mouth..

"Whoah!"