He fucking smiled

I am not a homosexual I swear.

Pay no mind to the growing tightness in my pants or my pink cheeks. Just because I want Dave to shift just a bit to the right doesn't mean-Holy fuckthatsamazing. It started out with Dave coming over to watch national treasure and just hang out. Like bros do. Of course then we started to cuddle while watching the movie, then he just shifted his thigh between my legs. About 30 minutes into the movie I realized that paying attention to the movie was pointless and I found myself grinding softly down onto his leg. I glanced at his face, cool and covered with sunglasses same as usual. I bit my lip when he moved a bit and attempted to hold back a light whine. His covered eyes darted to my flushed face quickly and I coughed to cover it. "You alright man ?" Shit I can hear the concern in his voice. "Y-yeah I'm fine ." "Whatever ." He looks back at the screen and shrugs it off. Thank god, I slipped my hand down to my pants and rubbed the outlining of my raging boner. Suddenly Dave shifted and pressed his knee into my crotch so softly and deliciously. I can't help it anymore and I let out a groan of pleasure. Only this time Dave doesn't look up from the tv he actually starts to move it rhythmically back and fourth in some unseen pattern. I began to quietly pant and I looked at Dave with my blown out pupils, he glanced at me and fucking smiled. He. Fucking. Smiled.