Jake Fucking English

*Dirks P.O.V*

Hell.Fucking.Yes.

Jake English. The Jake English is laying in my bed, wearing my clothes and looking up at me with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Anything that he does just goes straight to my dick, I can't help it because he is Jake fucking English. "Strider ?" This brings me back to reality and then I realize that my pants have already begun to tighten. "Oh-uh.. What were you saying ?" Play it cool Strider, Play it cool. "I was asking if you were alright with me using your clothes while mine are in the dryer." Having a water ballon fight with him was seriously the best idea that I have ever had, mental fist bunp. "Of course ." Make a move idiot. I sat next to him and leaned back on my head resting my hands on the back of my head. "Alrighty !" He leans back and lays next to me.

*Jakes P.O.V*

Golly, I have never taken time to properly look at dirk. He sure is attractive, his toned chest highlighted buy his skin tight tank top. Boy would I love to-No! English romanticizing with your team mates is strictly forbidden. At least until he leans over to you and presses his surprisingly soft lips to mine. What do I do ?! Think English, Think. Kissing him back would be a good option.

*Dirks P.O.V*

Holy shit this feels amazing, he is underneath me kissing me. He wraps his arms around my neck and he grabs on to the back of my shirt. God, he is so hot. I prod at his bottom lip with my tongue and a soft sigh escapes his lips allowing me entrance into his gorgeous mouth. The kiss becomes more and more intense after that, I sat up much to mine and Jakes disappointment. "Can we-" "Yes." That is all the consent I need, I immediately go for his neck licking and sucking with little nibbles in between. Clearly I am doing something right because Jake has already begun to moan softly. I experimentally run a gloved hand down his chest and to his shorts electing a small whine from his perfect lips. I circle his growing need with little urgency making English pant. "What do you want Jake ?" I can't lie I don't know myself how long I can last like this but I am determined to break him first. "T-touch me..." He pants quietly, not good enough.  I lean up and whisper into his ear . "Louder ." I demand and I drag my thumb nail down his zipper causing him to gasp and buck his hips towards my hand. I pulled my hand back quickly making sure that he didn't get any more friction than I wanted him to. "Dirk just-Please..." He rubbed his legs together desperate for friction of some sort. "Do it Jake, you know what I want." "Touch me Dirk." Thats all I needed to hear before I allowed myself to let loose on Jake.