Chapter 1

(Nicole's picture above)

"Did you get all your bags from the car?" My mom calls out from the front door of our new house.

    "Yeah mom." I rolled my eyes, we moved to a new house this summer because it was closer to my mom's work. My dad works out of state and my sister's in college, so really it's just the two of us. I didn't wanna move because I don't wanna switch schools, I got bullied in my last school, it would probably happen again.

    "What is this place anyway? We're literally in the middle of nowhere living in this huge house all by ourselves." I stomped my foot like a child, very frustrated.

    "This is as good as it would get, stop acting childish and putting so much stress on me! You know I have a busy job, I can't handle your behavior!" She yelled at me. Oh yeah? Did I mention I'm never on good terms with my mom? She's "always" working so she has no time for anything else. All she does is complain about everything and point out little flaws. When's she's not at work she's always "running errands" aka going to the mall, sleeping, so I don't really get to have actual conversations with her that don't  involve her screaming in my face. Because of that, I feel lonely and I start to feel depressed. It makes me hate my life. I even cut because of it. But I try not to sound ungrateful because my family is loaded with money and I have a loving enough family, its just, I guess along with money God gives you family problems and depression.

     "Go start unpacking, I'm going to have dinner then sleep." My mom snapped me out of my thoughts. I sighed, walking inside the house carrying my luggage. It was a huge house, it felt really weird walking in. It's like a I felt the presence of something else. It was weird, something I couldn't quite explain it.

   "Nicole!" I heard a faint voice, sounded like it came from far away. It sounded like my mothers, so I went over to her.

   "Yeah?" I said to my mom.

   "What?" She gave me a weird look.

   "Didn't you call my name?" I said, getting a bit annoyed.

   "No Nicole I didn't, now please go unpack your things and go to sleep." She said then went to the bathroom to wash her hands.
Well that was weird. I thought to myself.

   "This is gonna be one hell of a summer." I whispered to myself, grabbing an apple and heading to my new room.

And it was indeed, one hell of a summer....

Hey guys! So I'm starting a new story I've kinda wanted to do for a while. It's really boring in the first few chapters but it gets pretty good and dramatic ;) This may have as many chapters as my last story, but I won't make it rushed. (like my last story, sorry about that) anyways, this story will have a lot more action and yeah. Also, this story does have ghosts but it's not supposed to be scary, at all. So yeah, I reallyy hope you enjoy this one, I'm not the best writer but I took a lot of time writing this one. Thankyou!