Sequel (Happy Ending)

"Don't cry love, I'm here." I hear a voice. I looked up and saw Harry. It wasn't some guy who looked like him, it was him. I ran up to him and touched his cheek, to make sure he was real. Sure enough, he was.

   "Oh my gosh, this isn't real." I looked up at him, he was smiling.

   "I've missed you." He said, holding my face in his hands.

   "You were just a dream, I must be hallucinating, am I drunk? I don't remember drinking-" he cut me off

   "I wasn't a dream, I was real....everything that happened, everything we had...was real!" He held my hand.

   "No you aren't!" I pulled away from his grasp. My hand covering my hand, trying to prevent future sobs.

   "If I wasn't real how the hell am I standing right In front of you, having a conversation with you!" He threw his hands up in the air.

   "B-but, I was in a coma and I dreamt you. It wasn't real, you were just some made up person! My mind is messing with me..." I whispered, running my fingers through my hair, trying to face reality.

   "Your dream can't just make up random people, haven't you heard, everyone you dream of, you've seen before?" He had a point

   "Explain to me please, what's going on?" I practically begged him, so many things going on in my mind.

   "I don't think you remember, but years ago I saw you at the grocery store. I knew then that you were someone special, so I-" he sighed, before continuing.

   "It's hard to explain, but I have this special power, so basically I caused you to have an accident, bad enough to make you go into a coma, so I could get into your head. Pretend to- be a ghost." He let out a deep breathe.

   "Why weren't you with me when I finally woke up? I was so heart broken-I thought you weren't real!" I said, completely ignoring the fact that he had some weird ass powers and almost caused me to lose my life.

   "I don't really know, it's just complicated." He shrugged, scratching his head.

  "But it doesn't matter now does it? I'm here, Nicole, and I won't leave. Never in a million years will I ever leave you again." He started coming closer to me.

   "I'm just so glad you're here!" I ran up and pressed my lips to his.

   "You still gotta explain these "powers" to me you know." I said

  "Heh, well we have quite some time together now, how bout we ditch this party and head to my place? Just like old times aye?" He offered, I laughed, nodded my head.

   At last, I finally have the missing piece of my heart again; Harry.