Chapter 8

I woke up alone on my bed, no sign of Harry, until I heard my door open.

"Morning beautiful." Harry walked in, with a plate in his hand filled with food.

"Morning, what's this?" I asked, referring to the food.

"I brought you breakfast in bed." He placed the plate on my nightstand.

"Thanks Harry...you really didn't have to." He's done so much for me.

"I wanted to...you deserve it." He smiled at me. He leaned in closer and pressed his lips against mine, we had a heated make out session and he started to take my shirt off.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He was on top of me, his hands on my sides.

"Yes." I smirked. I'm having sex with a ghost.

"Nicole!" I heard a voice, which sounded like it was coming from far away.

"Nicole!" I heard it again. The voice sounded familiar, like my dads.

"Did you hear that?" I said to Harry, whom was sucking my neck.

"No, you're probably hearing things." It isn't the first time this happened, lately I've been hearing familiar voices-my family usually, calling my name. I sometimes think I'm just hearing things, maybe I'm just missing them. I ignored it and focused on the main thing here: Harry.

That was the shortest chapter ever and I'm sorry lol I didn't wanna write smut cause I literally suck at it so yeah....