Chapter 2

I get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and one around my hair. I make my way to my room when I see a man sitting on my bed. I was about to scream when something from behind me put their hand over my mouth.

   "Shh, it's okay, I won't hurt you." Suddenly the man on my bed disappeared and appeared to the one calming me down.

     "What the fuck, how did you-" I was about to ask when he cut me off,

     "Yeah, I was getting to that. I'm Harry Styles, I live here and this is my room." He said to me. I furrowed my eyebrows at his response when he continued.

   "I'm a ghost and I lived here before me and my family died." He casually said, smiling. I stared at him, until my mom walked by me.

     "Why are you just standing there? Anyways, I'm going to work, I'll be back late. Make sure to lock all doors." My mom said and left. I stood there shocked.

     "She didn't notice you?" I asked Harry, who had an amused look on his face.

     "Told you, I'm a ghost." He sung.

    "Ghosts aren't real." I said, trying to point out the facts.

    "Oh really? Well In order to see a ghost you have to believe in them." He smiled, showing his dimples.

    "Ok then, uh Mr. Ghost, why are you here?" I asked awkwardly. I guess we were both trying to ignore the fact I was wrapped in towels.

     "I told you, I live here and this is my room. I'm always here during the day, but I leave at night." He explained to me.

    "Where do you go in the night?" I curiously asked.

      "Let's just say I have a few enemies I always have to take care of. Say, what's your name?" He winked at me.

    "It's Nicole. Oh um, well I need to change my clothes and stuff so can you uh-" Thankfully, he cut me off.

    "Oh heh yeah, I'll be in the kitchen, Nicole. Oh, by the way, a girl as pretty as you shouldn't be cutting." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I looked down at my exposed arms and sighed. When I looked behind me, he was gone. What the actual fuck?