Epilogue

"You comin' to the party today?" My best friend, Hanna, asked me, looking for something to wear.

   "Hell no." I answered, she groaned. Hanna was my college roommate, I surprisingly survived high school. I was so heart broken over Harry, so I didn't talk to anyone, I became numb. Hanna was the only person I talked about Harry to. I told her everything that happened.

   "Please Nicole, you never go to parties! I'm not going if you aren't." She crossed her arms.

   "Ugh fine!" I give in. "I'll go to the stupid party, but if I don't like it, I'm coming back."

   "Yes! Okay now, you need to wear something sexy...I don't think you have anything like that so you can borrow one of my dresses." She looked through her closet to find something for me.

   "Yeah whatever." I sighed, I hate parties.

               -------------------------

    "You look great!" Hanna beamed behind me. She picked out a revealing blue lace dress. I put on a decent amount of makeup before we headed out.

   Hanna was drunk out of her mind so I found a corner and awkwardly stood there. That was until I saw a familiar figure walk past me.

   "Harry!" I whispered, following the figure. He stopped outside, his back facing me.

   "Harry...is that you?" I walked closer toward him, my hand on his shoulder slowly trying to make him turn to me. He slowly turned to me.

"Sorry, I'm not Harry, but a lot of people mistake me for that guy." It was a tall guy with curly brown hair, just like Harry's. I sighed, getting my hopes up.

"Wait, you said a lot of people mistake you for Harry? He's real?" His face immediately turned serious.

"You were a special one." He whispered, walking away. I wanted to ask him about what he meant, but I was trying to figure it out myself.

   "Harry said I was special..." I said to myself, remembering all the fun times we had with each other, I started crying, it soon escalated and I was sobbing, outside alone at a party.

   "Don't cry love, I'm here."