Chapter 3

It's been a few days since I've had the encounter with Harry. I see him around the house but we don't really talk, he leaves the house around 9:00, probably to his "enemies". I found out that they had a park somewhere behind my house so I was just about to head there, since I obviously had nothing else to do.

    "I want you home before 9." My mom demanded me.

    "I know, I'm not even going for that long, I'm just checkin' it out." I told her, heading out the door. I walked to the park. It was quite big, but empty. I saw swings and ran to them. I was swinging for a little while until I heard a demon-like voice.

    "Aren't you a pretty one." A tall guy with red eyes walked over to me. He opened his mouth, showing his fangs. My heart beat fastened, thinking he was some vampire that was about to drain me of my blood. What? If I can meet a ghost, I sure as hell can meet a vampire. He didn't bite me, instead he knocked me out. In a blink of an eye everything went black.

    "She's waking up!" I heard a voice. I woke up in an unfamiliar room. There were weird looking people surrounding me.

    "Mmm I wonder what she'll taste like." A guy said, licking his lips. I was tied to a chair, too weak to say or do anything. I'm guessing they did something else to me, since all of my body parts hurt like hell. I widened my eyes as I saw a lady taking a big knife and handing to the vampire-looking guy I saw earlier.

    "Please let me go." I managed to whisper, not sure if they heard me.

    "Oh but darling, it's a little too late for that." The guy smirked. He took the knife and was about to use it on me until suddenly, he dropped it and fell to the floor. I saw a familiar figure behind him, I squinted my eyes, Harry! He started battling the rest of the weird creatures, whatever they were.

     "That'll teach you to not mess with the ones I care for." Harry said to the dead bodies lying on the floor. He wiped blood off his lip and came toward me.

     "You're okay now, I'm here." He whispered to me, untying me to the chair. He carried me in bridal style to my- our house. He layed me down on my bed and covered me in a blanket. He placed a kiss on my forehead and kept saying he was sorry. That's all I remember before I fell into a deep sleep.