Chapter 11

"Hey, Harry?" I turned to him, it's been a few days since the incident and I've been in bed since then. Harry's been a great help, he never left my side.

   "Yeah?"

   "What if I died, and I became a ghost, with you, and we could be together forever?" He sighed,

  "It doesn't work like that...it's hard to explain, but if you died we would never see each other again." That answer shocked me, and made me never want to die.

   "Nicole!" I heard a faint voice.

   "Ugh!" I buried my head in my pillow.

   "What's wrong?" Harry asked.

   "I keep hearing my loved ones calling my name, and I hate it!" I groaned.

   "Heh, you're probably just imagining things."

   "Ugh, it's been getting more and more common, and when I sleep, I hear people talking to me. There's something wrong with me!"

   "Maybe you should go to the doctor?"

   "No, never! I hate the doctors. Whatever, anyways, come with me to the store? Me and my mom are going back-to-school shopping."

   "Yeah I'll come. You know, I'll be seeing you less once your in school." He sighed.

   "Come to school with me?" I offered.

   "I can't. You're a teenager, some people might believe in ghosts, I can't risk them seeing me." I sighed,

  "You're right, but...what if those bad guys catch me when I'm at school?"

   "It's okay, I'll give you a necklace that causes them to stay away from you. Plus, I have senses, I can sense when you're in danger." I smiled,

   "I have to get ready now." I carefully plopped off the bed. I took my clothes out of the drawer.

   "I have to change." I stated.

   "I know, I'm staying for the show." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, undressing myself.