Sequel (Sad Ending)

"Don't cry love, I'm here." I looked up, hoping, hoping so hard that it would actually be Harry this time. That he had actually kept his promise about never leaving me. Like always, my hopes were shattered.

"Are you okay? You're here crying, in the middle of a party." It was some random guy with brown hair. I sighed, getting up.

"I'm fine. Ugh! Why can't you just be Harry?!" I yelled, pulling my hair.

"I don't know who Harry is, but I'm Louis and I just came here because I saw you out here alone, crying." He explained, taken aback from my sudden outburst.

"Nice meeting you Louis, but I have to go." I said and ran away.

Maybe I should just face the fact that he's not real and move on? Why am I still waiting for him? I groaned, walking on the road, not really caring where I was going. I guess I was really not paying attention to anything because I suddenly saw a car's headlights, I gasped, but before I had the chance to get away, I roughly fell to the floor and everything went black.

Lol ok so far all of my stories ended in the girl dying xD!! But I made 2 separate sequels, a happy ending, and a sad ending. For the happy ending you can use your imagination to plan Nicole and Harry's future. But in the sad ending, they DON'T end up together...You can also use this as your imagination, maybe Nicole can meet Harry in Heaven? It's all up to you but I just wanted you guys to plan what happens after. So yeah, thank you so much for reading this, I've wanted to do this for a while and I worked hard on it (even though it might suck) Lol! Also, maybe you could comment what you would want to see in the next story?

Bye !!