chapter eleven

{unedited}

After applying the finishing touches to my okay-ish makeup, I took a step back to examine myself in the mirror.

Deciding to go with a maroon, sweater crop top and high waisted denim jeans paired with ankle boots, I grabbed my purse and phone, leaving my bedroom.

Daniel purred as I entered the kitchen and grabbed his food off the shelf, pouring it into his bowl.

"Hi, baby," I smiled, scratching behind his ear. "I won't be home tonight so look after the place, ok?" He purred, his body vibrating beneath my finger tips. Taking out my phone, I searched through my contacts until I came across the one I was looking for.

Me: hey, so it turns out I can go

Me: txt me the address

Calpal: ugh emma ended up getting the stomach bug that has been circling the school so im staying in to take care of her

Me: aww what a caring boyfriend

Calpal: yeah yeah, sorry tho

Me: its cool, have fun !

Checking the time, I cursed when it read 7:10. After locking the door behind me, I stepped into the elevator, speed walking my way through the lobby and exiting through the doors, but not before waving goodbye to the front desk worker, Mark.

Smiling when I spotted a certain someone, I quickened my pace until I was close enough to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Good evening, Princess," he murmured, his voice being muffled due to my hair.

"Good evening to you too," I smiled, pulling away and taking a safe step back. "You clean up well," I giggled, taking in his black, button down dress shirt and black skinny jeans.

"As do you," he grinned, walking over to the car behind him and opening the passenger side door. "You look absolutely ravishing," he whispered into my ear as I went to sit down, sending shivers down my spine.

Closing the door, he made his way to the drivers side. Taking a seat, he pulled out his key and stuck it in the ignition.

"So where to?" He asked as he drove out of the entry way of the apartments.

"Um, well, Calum had to cancel because Emma got sick, so anywhere is fine. Unless you'd rather go home and we can do this another time when Calum's up to it?" Why are you rambling? Stop it.

"Oh hell no. I did not dress up for nothing and I do not dress up for just anyone. I know the perfect place," he grinned, revving the engine and speeding out of the parking lot, onto the main road.