Strangers

Ok, a bit of  a crossover. I was watching Ghost Adventures when an idea popped up in my head. it would move the story line along, at least I think it might. I don't know, but enjoy.

I yelped and covered my eye. Through my nightmare vision, I seen blood was dripping from the walls and ceilings, but that was normal. Huh. Strange that this is normal. Freddy and Chica had mummified children in them. A small child with a torn up brown turtle neck sweater and sweats was in Freddy. A little girl wearing a, surprisingly in a good condition, yellow and white dress in Chica. Her mouth was opened, making her a bit more scarier. Blood was dripping from the two children and leaking out of the animatronics, spilling out of the floor. The smell of the corpses was un bear able. (He he).

I turned away and buried my head in Foxy's chest. The gruesome images of the two children burned into my brain. I didn't like seeing them like that. Sure they had tried to kill me, but they're just angry. So am I, but I know that's not Vincent. Those kids didn't deserve to die. I didn't deserve to die. No one deserved to die a horrible death like we did. All except the him.

Foxy seemed surprised by my act. "What be wrong?" He questioned.

"Her eye. It causes her to, um..... See things." Bonnie answered.

"Oh, um........Aye, lass? Here."

I looked up to see him holding his eyepatch in his hand. He moved his hand closer to me, telling me to take it. I slowly picked it up out of his palm and put it around my head. I placed the patch over my hurt eye and was relieved when I seen the normal non-gruesome world. "Thanks Foxy." I said as I turned to face the room. Freddy and Chica were off, laying down in their spots. No blood, no dead children. Just my sleeping friends. I sighed and walked over to my little corner.

Foxy laid down in his, just like a fox would. I looked behind the wall that separated the room and seen Bonnie sitting up against the wall. The lights that were his eyes were gone. I sat back down and listened to the silence. Foxy twitched his hand, scraping it against the floor. The little sounds echoed throughout this quite room. I closed my eyes and remembered the e vents, (I'm sorry, that was bad), of last night. Bonnie's kid attacked me, and I actually made contact. I pushed him out of my friend and I tried to talk some sense into the kid. No success. He disappeared and I was left their floating. Wait, I was a spirit. I was me. Can I do it again. Maybe. Just do what you did then.

I focused my energy to being free and not contained. I opened my eyes and seen I was above a/n. I looked at my hands and seen I was the same smoky figure as the rest of the spirits. I was glad that I could see normally with my left eye again. I don't have to worry about seeing that nightmarish world.

I flew over to the door and placed my hand on the rusted handled. I felt it for a few seconds but then my hand went right through. I tried to place my hand on the doorknob again, but it still went through. Then I placed my hand on the door. It went through the solid metal. I pulled my arm back through. A weird sensation went through it, like when your foot falls asleep and your trying to wake it up. But then you get that weird feeling. That's what it felt like. I smiled when I seen that I can go through solid objects.

I flew through the door as the same weird feeling went through my body.

"U͏̝ḩ̗ḫ͜,̻̯̜͉̬̲̳ t̥͍̲h̦͔͕̦̘̯͙a̦͎̘̠͡t'̺͙̩s̨̫͔̠͔ ̴̙̣͍̬̩̰̘a̺ ̹͚̬̪͎̬͖͠f̙e͖͓̬̟͉̻̕ȩ̤͔̘̱̬͇͇l҉̯̲̩ͅí͙̺͔͚n̶̳̳̟̭g̴̖̫̫͇̗ ͉̗I̲̹̰ͅ'̟̙͝m̼ ̸̺͎̤n̬̖̫̤̞͝o̡̖̠t͎̲ ̷̮͔͕͚g̨̹̦̖o̯͔͉̬͙͙i̤͉̘̥̹̠n̠̬ģ̪̯ ̮ṯ̥͝o̩̻͔̰͇͡ͅ ̙͈g̵͚e͚̫t̤͔̲͕̮͔ ͘u͞s̮̻̟͟e͙̞̙̲d̘ ̣̟̜̻͞t̗̪̥͉̻͢o̮̗̥͕̞̱." I said as I tried to shake the feeling away.