A/n's First Night

I woke up refreshed. If refreshed meant: in another place, not where I fell asleep, with something all over my hands, voices around me and not being able to move.

The first thing I did? I panicked. I screamed and jumped away from what I was by and ended up hitting my back up against something rather hard and fell to the ground. I scrambled to get back up on my feet, but something had fallen over my eyes and was blinding me.

"Ahhh! Someone help! Help me!" I screamed clawing at the thing covering my eyes.

"A/n? Oh m-m-my gosh, are you ok?" I heard a voice that was half laughing. I recognized it after a second.

"Chica? Is that you?" I felt around for the robotic chicken. I heard animatronic footsteps coming closer to me and I relaxed. Chica lifted the thing covering my eyes and looked at me with a grin. "That was funny, how did you even-" he froze and looked at me closer. "Y/n? Wait, is that you?"

"Uhhh, yeah?" I asked kinda confused. Chica helped me to my feet and I looked around. I recognized the room as the kitchen. The thing I backed up on was a dish washing sink, and the stuff all over my hands looked to be flour. In front of me was a bag of it, some of the flour spread out on a silver metal counter with dough laid out on it.

"What happened?" He asked. I felt around my head and touched something. "Well, I remember falling asleep back in t-t-the storage room." I took whatever it was off my head and seen it was a chef's hat. It must of fell over my eyes when I fell back. "I woke up and I kinda freaked out when I didn’t immediately recognize where I-I was."

"Oh, well when we woke up it was around time for people to start leaving. And when a/n woke up instead it being you, we kinda figured you were out in the main room with your friend Carolyn or something. But a/n said you were still inside her, just sleeping. A couple minutes later, everyone had left and we got to roam around. Me and a/n decided to make pizza for everybody and boom here you are." Chica explained his side to what happened. "Oh, sorry for intruding on yours and a/n bonding time then. I’ll get out of her." I apologized.

"No need to say sorry. You didn’t know." Chica waved me off, but I still felt a little bad. Then something hit me.

"Wait, she knew I was in her? And she didn’t really say anything about it?" I fumbled with hands, kinda nervous. A little awkward, too. Chica shook his head. "Nope. Just said to be a little quite, to not wake you up so soon."

"That’s nice of her." I smiled. Then I frowned again. "Now I feel really bad. I didn’t even ask for permission, just sorta jumped in and now here I am pushing her back."

Before Chica could say anything, I separated myself from a/n and floated above the metal table. A/n stumbled a little before catching herself, using Chica as a support system. "Ain’t getting used to that." She rubbed her forehead and looked up at me. I rubbed my arm with a sentimental look on my face. "I’m sorry."

She held up a hand, telling me to stop. "You apologize way to much. It’s fine, really. You’re not like the other kids trying to hurt people. You’re trying to protect them. Do what you need to do to make that happen."

"You’re way to nice for someone who just got possessed."

A/n laughed at that lightly and Chica just rolled his eyes. "I’d rather have you than Samantha." He said as a timer went off in the oven. "You're not forcing her to do something she’d hate."

"You’re right." I said watching him pull out a fresh pizza. Steam rose off from it and the smell filled the room quickly. I licked my lips and watch Chica as he proceeded to set the pan down in front of me and went to get something to cut it.