You Cant

"Marionette!!! We're could that puppet be?" I called out. "Marionette!" I called out again. "-found him, but what if the his child did, too. You know that one was a troublemaker when he was alive." I stopped in my tracks and went back around the corner. "I know, but this isn't something he would joke around with. He may have already met her. It wouldn't be long before she meets the rest of them." I seen the puppet and Toy Freddy walking down the hallways and when they past me, they had no notice" "I just hope they'll be kind to her." Toy Freddy said as they went down the hallway I just came from. "Hmmmm, I wonder what they were talking about. But if I am to fit in this place, might all well stay out of peop-er, animatronic's business. For now....

I went into the main room then it hit me. I needed to talk to the puppet, and I just walked by him! I hit myself in the face with my hand/hoof. "I'm a idiot." I muttered under my breath. Now that I really think about it, I may have used to do this a lot wile I was alive. Going to do something and then forgetting when I walk into the room I needed to go into. I mustn't be the only one who does that. Or, did.

I walked down the hallway I seen the puppet and Toy Freddy go down. What did the puppet have to tell Toy Freddy? No! Find your place, then you can snoop around. But maybe, a little bit of it right now wouldn't hurt. Right?

I poked my head in different rooms and didn't find the marionette, nor Toy Freddy. "Marionette! Hey, I need to talk to you!" Still nothing. Hmmm, hey. Why haven't I seen anyone else. I walked around and didn't find the Chica's in the kitchen, and didn't find anyone in the storage room. I even checked the main room. Nothing. And the puppet's box was open, but he wasn't in it. "Where did everyone go?" I asked out loud. "Is anyone here?" I yelled. Not one sound was made. "This is strange, everyone was everywhere, and now no one is to be found. What's going on?" I asked out loud. "We're is everybody? I searched everywhere, and didn't find anything. This is starting to freak me out. I feel like I did when I was alone and helpless.

A sharp pain suddenly hit me in the stomach. I let out a screech and held it tightly. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to block out the pain. I felt something warm running down my arms, like oil. I opened my eyes and seen that it wasn't oil. It was blood. I held up a shaking hand, m-my human hand. I seen my hand was soaked in blood. Fear rose in my body, making me want to scream. The only sound I could make was whimpers.

I looked around and I seen that I wasn't in the same restaurant. It looked dark and smaller. "Hello?" I called out. I didn't see anyone, nor any animatronics.

"Come closer little girl." I turned around and didn't see anyone. "Who's there?" I called out again.

"Come closer. Your broken, we need to fix you."

"Fix me?" I winced and held my stomach. "Who are you?"

"You already know me. But stay still, just like you did before, we can help."

"Like I did before?" I asked out loud.

"When you didn't do anything. Those kids were killed and you just watched. Worked out for me though."

A man walked into my vision. My pain and fear went away immediately. "You!" The same man that killed me. The same man that killed the rest of the kids. The same man that had started this all.

"You died, and so did everyone else. Your damaged." He said.

"Your going to pay!" I yelled I ran and attacked him. I got him in the face, but all he did was disappear."I'm going to kill you!" I shouted. I turned around and tried to find him. Images of the kids who died appeared in my head. I heard them crying, yelling out for help. I held my head, trying to get their screams out of my mind. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"I yelled. The screams only got louder.