Start

"What do you hear?"

"I hear laughing. And music. And singing. Little kids singing."

"Do you know what they were singing?"

"They were singing happy birthday. And i was singing with them. Then we stopped."

"What do you see?"

"A little girl, blowing out candles. On a white and pink cake. She's smiling. People are clapping and my friends are handing out the cake. To the younger ones. They started eating, and I got a slice. The cake was cold and icy. Like ice cream."

"Who is there?"

"Many little kids. And adults. They all wore the same uniform. They worked there. They served out pizza to other kids. Some teenagers were there, too. They sat by some younger kids. A group of them stood by the door."

"What did you do?"

"I ate the pizza and I threw out what I didn't eat. I got up and started walking to the stage. The lights were shinning down on three big objects. They were moving. But I can't see them. They are to blurry."

"What did you do next?"

"I walked away and went over to an empty chair. I could feel my heart pounding. I started to freak out. Why wasn't she there? Why wasn't she there? She was supposed to stay."

"Miss, calm down. Calm down. What happened next?"

"I ran. I ran around the restaurant. I called out for her, but I didn't find her. Then I seen a man. A big man, standing in a darkened hall. Looking at me. "

"What did this man look like?"
"He was wearing purple. All purple. And his eyes. His eyes were white. Pure white. And his smile. His smile sent a shiver down my back. He started to lift something up. A small thing. He held it in his fist. It was silver and red. He held it up for me to see and put a figure over his mouth. He was telling me to be quite. The silver thing shined when a ray of light hit it. It was a knife. A knife, painted in blood. Dripping onto the floor, making a pool of it at his feet. He killed them! He killed them! He killed them!"

"Ma'am, calm down! Ma'am! Please calm down."

"He killed them! He killed them! He killed them!"

Last night, 7 kids went missing. They were last seen at a pizzeria, currently known as Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzeria. The kids are presumably dead, but bodies were never discovered. There were no screaming or shouting heard from the people at the restaurant. The kids are, Samantha Rogers, 8, Trevor Pierce, 7, Trenton Page, 5, Carolyn Jackson, 8, Keaton Mohawk, 6, and Y/N L/N, (age). The 6th child name hasn't been discovered by the press. The person has been caught and was arrested earlier this evening. No name was provided nor an image. Fazbear's has been shut down, and may never reopen.

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open, showing only blurry colors. We're was I? Why can't I move? Wait-, who am I? All I can remember is a man with a knife.

Ive been wanting to do a book like this for awhile now, and I decied, why not. So, here's the first part. I know it's short, but the other ones are going to be longer. And your whatever animatronic you want to be, like a cat, dog, hyena, wolf, ect.

P.S not sure if the video thing worked.