Nightmare

"Jeremy, get in the back room." I sad standing up. He nodded and grabbed the tablet, running into the room. The flashlight, still on the ground, shone the beaten up fox. I ran over to Mike and started dragging him into the room. Jeremy held open the door as I dragged the sleeping man into the room. Bonnie kept twitching, his eyes sometimes turning on then off. Jeremy kept eyeing my friend, afraid that he'll attack at any moment. I silently prayed that wouldn't happen. "Stay in here, no matter what, ok." I told Jeremy as I placed Mike up against the wall. Jeremy nodded and I shut the door. I didn't care if I had locked them in, just at least nothing could harm them.

"A/n?" Jeremy peaked out of the opening in the door. "What if Bonnie wakes up?" It's been about two hours since Bonnie and Mike have fell asleep. If they haven't gotten up by now, I don't think they'll be up anytime soon. "He won't wake up." I reassured him. "Now, try to stay calm and be silent." I turned around to see that the spirit has gotten closer. And both Freddy and Chica were behind him.

"Yep, just stay calm. Because nothing's more scarier than some possessed animatronic's, who are very strong and are going to attack." I muttered to myself. "But I took one down, so hard c-can three more be?"

Try very hard.

Foxy immediately started to run. He jumped in the air and took me down. I pushed him off of me, his back hitting the pieces of wood blocking the vents. The wood split at the impact of the metal fox, reveling the vent. Chica snuck up from behind me and attacked me from behind. I pushed him up against the, not so well painted, wall. The impact caused him to let go of me. I kicked him and he fell back down after trying to get up.

Foxy attacked me from behind. I pushed him off, and turned to face him. Big mistake. He swung his hook. Pain went strait through the top left of my face, pain that I haven't felt in a long time. I screamed and held my left eye. I fell to the ground, one hand covering my wound. Freddy saw his chance. He picked me up and threw me down. He kicked him so hard a slid across the floor and hit the wall. I screamed in pain as my head hit the bricks with such an impact. Chica started kicking me in my chest, not holding anything back. I felt like crying from my pain, but instead I started to laugh. It seemed to confuse him and the rest of the spirits. I could feel myself losing control over what I was doing and feeling. Pain suddenly turned into joy. I laughed at each blow in the chest I got. I let go of my eye, and used my free hand to block a kick.

"You Can't."

Unbelievably, I flipped the surprised chicken over and he landed with a thud. Freddy didn't waste time and attacked me. Foxy ran over to the supply closet and tried to get in. His hook slashed at the door, leaving small marks.

I dogged Freddy's attack and knocked him down. I wasn't trying to damaged them, for somewhere in there was my friends. But now I just didn't care. I held him down as he kicked and hit me. A blow to my back made me crumble to the floor. I laughed at my pain. A smile was across my face, and not a nice one. I may have looked insane, but who isn't in this crazy place?

I looked up to see the fox. His hook pressed against my neck. Freddy and, the now awake, Chica were slamming on the door were my friends were hiding, trying to get in. Pain no longer seemed funny. My smile disappeared when I pictured a terrified Jeremy with no one to protect him. Mike may still be out, so it wouldn't help his cause. I began to kicked and punched the fox. He didn't budge from his spot. If only Foxy could stop the spirit and help me. Wait. Why can't he?

"Foxy, if your in there, please. Please help me." I begged my friend. Nothing happened. The spirit held down my arm with Foxy's broken hand, leaving only one hand to pound at his chest, trying to get him away. I turned my head and shut my eyes as Foxy's hook was raised. He brought it down on my cheek. I screamed as the sharp rusted point cut through my suit. I could feel something pouring down my cheek, leaving at the cut.